Fiorentina vs AC Milan 22/02/2020 20:45 cet
Ibrahimovic is getting on my nerves in this game. Has made multiple mistakes on the ball yet blames other people constantly. He was always like that, but he's gotta know these players aren't the same he used to play with. Each time he does that, they are losing more and more confidence.

Edit: never mind. He can do whatever he wants. Big Grin
What a goal Ibra, all on his own
VAR called that hand ball loool
i swear he is a legend
#Thank_you_Ibra
Hahaha what referees in italy! What fucking bullshit. What a shame. They've ruined the game. How is he supposed tonreact rhere?? What is he supposed to do? He even got pushed from behind. This is a shame. If it wasn't for Milan, I would never watch Italian football
Any stream available?
What a fucking joke absolute joke.VAR is just there to chastise teams other than Ladri
fuck those italian referees. I hope this game won't turn into another Sassuolo one where an early stupid refereeing error cost us the game.
aka xudong
Bullshit call indeed.  Should be intentional only
How many weeks in a row is that now ?
Bleep! Foul
Bleep! Foul
Bleep! Foul
Bleep! Foul!!!!

What the fuck!!!??? Are we watching football here???? Wtf is this??? Every single contact is a whistle. Can't play continuous football for more then 1 min. The referee steps in and controls the game. Every stinken minute! Fuck this!