Matteo Gabbia
It's high time, he needs to have his separate thread.

Many Milan fans are comparing him with Costacurta.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
You beat me to it. I was even thinking that once Bonaventura leaves in the summer, Gabbia can take the #5 (if he is brave/audacious enough). Big Grin
aka xudong
Huh Huh Huh

Mazen Dropping the ball. First Samu and Now Gabbia. 

Gabbia looked great last game. Hope to see him get more game time now.

Heart Okmilan
aka xudong
Gabbia,Maldini, Bresciannini, ... makes me feel optimistic about the future
(02-22-2020, 05:03 PM)Artan Wrote: Gabbia,Maldini, Bresciannini, ... makes me feel optimistic about the future

We have more of them like Capanni, Pecorino, Colombo, Tonin, Mionic, and many more but only thing is that yeah luck doesn't favor us.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Contract extended until June 2024.
Good news (I hope). Smile
aka xudong
Gabbia is a good prospect, i hope he keeps the work up. We need a home grown talent who will lead our backline in the future. Gabbia - Roma under Thiago Silva mentoring , sounds nice to me
I have to give him a shoutout. I thought he was excellent vs Sampdoria. And honestly, every time he steps on the field he looks better and better. More and more confident. I hope he continues his growth process next season. If he is to be 3rd choice, then he should stay. But as 4th, I'd rather loan him out. We are seeing first hand how much actual game time can improve a player. Not so much physical attributes, but rather tactical and especially mental. Therefore, it won't do him good to be on the bench for prolonged periods as 4th choice, waiting for scrap 5 mins here or there.

The kid's a true milanista. I'm rooting for him!