Coronavirus(COVID 19) updates and news
(03-20-2020, 08:49 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Oh, God!

Italy records 627 deaths in a day. Scared

Whoever bought this Coronavirus to Italy, should be charged with Genocide and must be shot dead in public(if he is alive).

Come on man. Considering the relatively long incubation time, I don't think anyone contracted this covid-19 knew he/she was sick at that time.

My country Indonesia has mortality rate that is twice as high as in China though admittedly at a much lower number. Let's hope that the goverments and medical units from all over the world can work together so we can stop the spreading and find the cure immediately.

(03-21-2020, 11:12 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: AC Milan confirms that Paolo Maldini, the club's Technical Director, became aware of contact with a person who subsequently tested positive for Coronavirus and began to display symptoms of the virus himself. He was administered with a swab test yesterday, the result of which was positive. His son Daniel, a forward in AC Milan's youth team who had previously been training with the First Team, also tested positive.

Paolo and Daniel are both well and have already completed two weeks at home without contact with others. They will now remain in quarantine until clinically recovered, as per the medical protocols outlined by the health authorities.

Wish Paolo, Daniel, and everyone tested positive a speedy recovery.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(03-21-2020, 11:12 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: AC Milan confirms that Paolo Maldini, the club's Technical Director, became aware of contact with a person who subsequently tested positive for Coronavirus and began to display symptoms of the virus himself. He was administered with a swab test yesterday, the result of which was positive. His son Daniel, a forward in AC Milan's youth team who had previously been training with the First Team, also tested positive.

Paolo and Daniel are both well and have already completed two weeks at home without contact with others. They will now remain in quarantine until clinically recovered, as per the medical protocols outlined by the health authorities.

HOLY SHIT!!
Nearly 400 died in Spain overnight.

You fear because you live without Love Pioli
For the first time in weeks, Italy saw a slight decline in the number of deaths per day as 651 died today compared to 793 yesterday.

Russia sends Army to Italy
Cuba sends Doctors to Italy.
Fatih Terim also infected by CoVid19
Maldini: 'I'll recover in a week'
By Football Italia staff
Monday March 23 2020

Milan director Paolo Maldini has assured that he and son Daniel are feeling “fine” and expect to be rid of coronavirus “within a week”.

Paolo and Daniel were confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday, and the Rossoneri legend has now issued an update on their condition.

“With this video I wanted to thank all those people who expressed via social media and messages their love and also their concern for my and my son’s health,” he said.

“We’re fine, we should be able to rid ourselves of this virus within a week. Thanks for your affection, which is truly never lacking.

“I also want to thank all those doctors, nurses, health workers, civil guards and law enforcement officers who are facing this emergency with the utmost professionalism and huge courage.

“Once again, you make us feel proud to be Italian. Thanks again.”

https://www.football-italia.net/151493/m...cover-week
aka xudong
There is a new virus in town.
A Man dies from HantaVirus in China.
(03-24-2020, 04:16 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: There is a new virus in town.
A Man dies from HantaVirus in China.

It's not a new virus.
(03-24-2020, 05:53 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: It's not a new virus.

so do coronavirus.
Most likely scenario as of today:
2019-2020 is over with current standings and nothing else. 2020-2021 season with 22 teams to start in August.