Coronavirus(COVID 19) updates and news
Something like this will take up to 2 years to be controlled....as only a vaccine can truly control it. If you keep in mind that with clinical trials and all, a vaccine may not even be available before the end of the year...than you are looking at an almost 2 year period. And the whooe antibody test is nonsense when talking long term. You can only be "immune" to THIS strand. But viruses mutate, just llike the seasonal flu does. The only reason they have the flu vaccines every year is because they haveenough data to estimate which way the virus will mutate and adjust the vaccine that way. So just because you'll show somesorr of immunity to this particular strand, doesn't mean that you won't get sick in 6 months when the strand has mutated.

This world is too intertwined in terms of business and money. Globalization is there for all to see. Too much skin in the game for everyone. From the richest, to the poorest. Everyone needs the economy to restart and get going again. To be clear, i'm not advocating for that or against that. All i'm saying is, do you REALLY see football not continuing for 2 years? So the point is, they will try to restart. One way or another. If you ask me, it's a miricle they even waited this long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus(COVID 19) updates and news - by nefremo - 04-19-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Coronavirus(COVID 19) - by rohitrawani - 04-22-2020, 05:15 PM