Coronavirus(COVID 19) updates and news
2/3 of wife? Did you marry a Ladyboy? Is that why you're saying 2/3 of a wife?

2-3 wives... Surely that makes you super immune.
What about me? Diablotin You guys know my complicated relationships. Smile
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
In related News.

Ronaldo now has Covid too.  Grinundwech
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(10-13-2020, 10:24 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: What about me? Diablotin You guys know my complicated relationships. Smile

I don't know about COVID but surely you are going to die due to HIV-AIDS Grinundwech
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
There's a positive COVID case in the national team of Denmark.
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/two-...ine-651488

FDA announces deaths of two Pfizer vaccine trial participants
(12-08-2020, 08:02 PM)mazen111 Wrote: https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/two-...ine-651488

FDA announces deaths of two Pfizer vaccine trial participants

It was nothing but all expected from my observation. COVID virus is an RNA virus and this category of viruses are hard to control on molecular level as they show rapid mutation ability, shows rare phenomena of Teminism,etc. It is usually difficult to have vaccine developed against RNA virus but scientist have did with flu, Rabies, Mumps, etc(which are RNA molecule) but it took years and even decades to achieve.

It makes me fucking laugh that how Pharmauetical companies are bypassing each phase of vaccine development and cut short them into just months? which often takes years to complete every phase and special precaution and care is taken in phase IV(clinical trial/human trial), they usually take healthy humans w/o any underlying disease/disorder. When this same enters in common people the efficiency decreases way too much.
I dont know if it's truth ,but I read somewhere that their (or it could be Oxford ,can't remeber) vaccine is based on genetically modified alive virus... So we should assume that they made proper and safe "modifications" in such short time. I mean ,could be ,but I wouldn't be 100% sure. Russian is made of dead virus. Might be a bit safer...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Instead of a 'dead virus' it is 'sending a message to the cells to mimic a response to the virus'. They are basically doing the same things but differing triggers. I believe it is safe and ok.
The question about any such virus and its vaccine is how long will the body remember it. Many places in the world people get a flu vaccine once a year, so there is a kind of infrastructure to repeat it for coronavirus but it requires bigger infrastructure and the danger will lurk once the vaccine effect is declining. And places which don't have the infrastructure of the 'regular' flu vaccine will find it hard to set up and repeat too.
(12-08-2020, 10:03 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I dont know if it's truth ,but I read somewhere that their (or it could be Oxford ,can't remeber) vaccine is based on genetically modified alive virus... So we should assume that they made proper and safe "modifications" in such short time. I mean ,could be ,but I wouldn't be 100% sure. Russian is made of dead virus. Might be a bit safer...

Pfizer is actually the most effective one, it is the first vaccine based on m-RNA technology but it's cost is around $39, one of the expensive COVID vaccine and it requires -70C temperature to store.