Summer mercato 2012
We are also linked with Adam Maher from AZ Alkmaar. he's an 18yo dutch trequartista. One of the most talented players I've ever seen at that age. But he's a bit too young for our first team now, but remember that name!
pls no more tevez to milan...i was very happy when we didnt get him in january, i don't want to go through that torture again...he can not bring anything good to our squad.
(05-13-2012, 12:48 PM)Stitch Wrote: pls no more tevez to milan...i was very happy when we didnt get him in january, i don't want to go through that torture again...he can not bring anything good to our squad.

Can't agree with the bold part. He came back into ManCity squad after being out for half a year and immediately put them back into the title race with a number of decisive goals.

Whether you like Tevez or not, he has WC abilities. Signing him would still be a gamble because of his character, inconsistent form.

Anyway, I would only want Tevez as "icing on the cake" - after we sign proper replacements for Nesta, Seedorf, MVB, and a fullback.

We are not in financial position to spend 25m on an attacker when we don't really need one.

"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Hey guys, back on the forum from a while ago... What a dissapointing season. This summer we should really target a fullback, two midfielders and one forward. We should also look to offload ONE of Pato and Robinho. Lopez definatly should not be kept, El Shaarawy should be our 3rd/4th striker. I would propose Criscito for LB, Montolivo and Witsel and Tevez. That would be a good, medium-priced mercato for me. This of course excludes some of the smaller signings ie Traore
wanna bet tevez and ibra would clash in his first 20 days here?

he is fat, selfish, and not nearly 25mil good tbh.
Did you guys see the City game? What a finish!
Yeah Smile DZEKOOOOOOOOOOO

Now him or Aguero I wouldn't mind. Tevez showed what a prick he is...again.
dzeko was so overrated before he went to man city, still is imo. just my personal opinion, i wouldnt mind having him but he's not that great
According to The Guardian Manchester City wants to sell Carlos Tevez, Edin Dzeko, Mario Balotelli, Aleksandar Kolarov, Kolo Touré, Adam Johnson, Stefan Savic, David Pizarro, Emmanuel Adebayor, Wayne Bridge and Roque Santa Cruz.

Kolarov and one of Tevez and Dzeko? Yes, please.
you obviously did not watch many of his games at wolfsburg Smile
I'd be very happy with Kolarov, Dzeko and Hernanes mercato. VERY happy.