AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
(02-05-2012, 04:34 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: That's what we deserve with our unhealty overreliance on him. He thinks he's the king, he thinks he can do anything. It's always the same on last decade. Mark Kaka out of the game, we're done. After that, hassle off Pirlo, we're done. And after those, cometh Ibra the self-designated king of Milan.

I hate how we became a one-man team. But at least Kaka and Pirlo are unlike Ibra who demands the entire team to play for him.

...and still we decide to sign a backup player like Maxi Lopez instead of a world class player like Tevez.
Maybe Ambro will play forward Big Grin
inter & udinese are losing, lazio lost alread...only juve to worry about
Napoli want to win. Aronica out, Pandev in.
and in come the ex-inter scum
Juve still 0-0, Udin losing 1-2..
I cannot believe this.....stupid STUPID red by Ibra, and Allegri's sub is just mind boggling.....so similar to Ancelotti.....and then Lopez over ELS???????
I LOVE MILAN
Hahaha and binho off now he plays well.
And like last season, our team plays better now Ibra is out ... We simply play direct football when we have the ball !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-05-2012, 04:46 PM)GeoTav Wrote: And like last season, our team plays better now Ibra is out ... We simply play direct football when we have the ball !!

exactly!!!!
because when ibra is on, everybody has to worry not to make a pass that Ibra does not approve