AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
(02-05-2012, 06:05 PM)fLame Wrote: For a punch, it will be a 3 match ban, mark my words.

At the end of last season we did great without Ibra, too bad we don't have Aqua, Boa, Merkel, either to play a proper midfield ... and Pato...

I would try playing Robinho - Inzaghi - SES and feed Inzaghi with as many balls as possible.
See if Pippo can still be a goal machine as we remember him.

(02-05-2012, 06:07 PM)Acmir Wrote: A straight red card means he is banned for two matches, we can appeal this I guess to get a one match ban for Ibra but I doubt they will reduce his ban because he hit an opposing player.

Thanks Big Grin
Ibra cant keep cool and hes 30 years old , Cassano has a stroke , Pato is made out of glass and the only reason we didn't sell him because hes F****** barbara this is why we needed Tevez
(02-05-2012, 06:05 PM)fLame Wrote: For a punch, it will be a 3 match ban, mark my words.

At the end of last season we did great without Ibra, too bad we don't have Aqua, Boa, Merkel, either to play a proper midfield ... and Pato...

I would try playing Robinho - Inzaghi - SES and feed Inzaghi with as many balls as possible.

I also tend to believe that it is going to be at least 3 match ban. A direct red can be as low as one match ban, but Ibrahimovic's red card is on "unsportsmanship" so it will be at least 3 matches, if not longer.

Looks like we will have to try R70-SES supporting Inzaghi. It is his season (spring, that is) after all. Smile
aka xudong
So yeah.
That's what you do when your team is decimated by injuries. In front of everybody. Right at the start of a series of extremely important games than could make or break the season. Go slap an opponent player when the ball is dead. Genius approach.

Now we have a Catania sub for whom we pray to somehow transform into a top-class player, a 40 year old who hasn't played in ages, the Eternally Injured Talent and Robinho who simply refuses to score. Hoping that SES92 will turn into superman any day soon. Might be the case but won't take us very far.

I ain't saying the title race is over. That would be ridiculous.
I just think Allegri, Fester, our physios and some of our players need to short their shit out. Thank God most of our rivals in Serie A are stabbing their own leg too.
(02-05-2012, 07:12 PM)Dha Brain Wrote: Ibra cant keep cool and hes 30 years old , Cassano has a stroke , Pato is made out of glass and the only reason we didn't sell him because hes F****** barbara this is why we needed Tevez

Every striker we got "on a discount" has issues.

Ibra = temperamental like a teenage chick on her periods, goes missing in big games, + has to have the whole team work for him.

Binho = inconsistent, worst striking abilities ever.

Cassano = was inconsistent.

What makes you think another troubled discounted attacker Tevez will come and solve all our problems?

p.s. The more I watch Milan, the more it occurs to me that Pato's problem was Ibra's Milan.

I pray that we recieve an offer from Real in the summer, and can build a new attacking line with Tevez and Pato.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-05-2012, 07:23 PM)xudong Wrote:

I also tend to believe that it is going to be at least 3 match ban. A direct red can be as low as one match ban, but Ibrahimovic's red card is on "unsportsmanship" so it will be at least 3 matches, if not longer.

Looks like we will have to try R70-SES supporting Inzaghi. It is his season (spring, that is) after all. Smile

I'm afraid it could be longer than that. Last year he got red carded for punching Bari player, remember? And this time, it's not that he was actually involved, Napoli players were berating Nocerino, not him. Add to that his other red card for foul language to assistant referee. Strike three for him.

Lastly, Maxi Lopez reminds me of Bendtner when he came in and it makes me shudder. Let's hope he can do better because spring is not even around the corner yet.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(02-05-2012, 05:08 PM)fLame Wrote: Ibra has just crossed the damn line in my books. The thing that annoys me most is Galliani's interview from a couple of days back about how "Ibra is close to matching van Basten"!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Also, Raiola has been recently shit talking about how we should give Ibra a new deal, given his performances.

Why all the brown-noseing when Sheva, ripped Serie A apart for season after season, while not acting like a chick on the pitch, not getting stupid red cards, and not disappearing from big games.

For all I care, and especially considering Ibra's age, let's build a new attacking line up of Binho - Pato - SES.
Ibra is one of the biggest reasons why Pato gets worse and worse. We are wasting the world's best player because of this freak. Even Binho starts to look like crap cuz all of our play just MUST go through Ibra.
Ibra off, Binho all the sudden looks like a player we know he can be, apart from the misses.

And Ibra is a Milan hero? This guy without class? People must have forgotten about our heroes that have class - Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, etc.
It's a shame Milan is asocciated with THIS type of players like Ibra nowadays.

Alright gonna download the Roma match to fix my mood. Cheerz.

I feel very similar to you after today's match. Very very similar.

Neither Ibrahimovic nor Pato can be trusted these days. Whenever most needed, one pays back with red cards, the other injury.

I personally hate Ibrahimovic more in that matter. We are now reduced to Inzaghi and Maxi Lopez for the upcoming games, and can't believe that our top two choices go AWOL in such strange manners. Angry

Someone please open the match thread for Wednesday's Coppa Italia game against Juventus. I need to move on. This monstrous February schedule certainly has not started well for Milan. We still have Juventus, Udinese, Arsenal in 10 days.
aka xudong
this is where the shit hits the fan!!! we must show our championship credentials in these difficult times... now Alegri can play his beloved 4 DM in a 4-5-1 system!!! we must not lose any games in this period... Clean sheets are important as this is the only way we can't lose... we cant out score any team at this moment.
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
It must be noted that Binho looked a bit better when Ibra was sent off I know the field opened up as Napoli went for the kill but I just think Ibra is toxic to the team. That is why teams he plays for breakdown into hey Ibra here's the ball and just score a goal. After constantly scolding all his teammates I'm suprised they aren't slapping him!