AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
(02-06-2012, 10:31 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Not going to defend Ibra for that stupid punch. But it is unfair to say Binho played better when Ibra was off. Didn't he got a great chance created by Ibra and missed. Then there were the other times where Ibra almost scored. Napoli pretty much played attacking football instead of sitting outside their box when Ibra got sent off.
You can keep saying that Ibra is holding Robinho and Pato back....he is dictating plays too much....the team is playing off him too much......but remember that this Milan is not the Sacchi's Milan or even the Carlo's Milan where there always have 3-4 weapons to create goal scoring chances. I doubt it is Ibra's problems that Robinho can't finish his chances, or Pato is injured all the time, or that even at full strength none of Milan's midfielders are creative or can beat opponents off dribble.
Some of you can suggest that Milan can play a quick counter attack game with Pato and Robinho upfront....but Pato is injured all the time and Robinho still can't finish, on top of that, with the current Milan mid, there is no passer with great vision, or someone who can drive the team forward with his dribbling.

Pato's injuries are Milan fault. Period.
Every season we have half a squad injured. Even the players that aren't injury prone can easily be out for a month+ due to stupid injuries.
How many timed has Boateng been injured since he came? FFS, even Abbiati got injured 3-4 times this season already! HE IS A GOAL KEEPER.

Regarding Ibrahimovic, I truly believe he is a curse for the team play. We do have attackers good enough for "3-4 weapons to create goal scoring chances".
Robinho can create, Cassano can create, SES can create (judging by his marvelous assist to Seedorf). Aqua and Boa can help create. Tevez, if he comes, can definitely create.
All we need is a midfielder, and we will finally start looking like a team.

I am sick and tired of results depending on how Ibra plays. Ibra plays like crap - and we draw or lose.
Also note how we can't beat any of the big teams. Ibra's mentality affecting the whole team?
And the guy is 30 for crying out loud. SES and Pato are ridiculously promising to have them wasted so Ibra can feed his ego.

I want a new attacking line up.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT - by fLame - 02-06-2012, 10:44 AM