Week 30: Lazio - Milan 21:45 July 4 2020
Can we recover from another lost opportunity to do well against a high flying team?

Gazzetta says Ibra will start
A change is certain cause Castillejo is injured
Leao will surely replace Samu.

As per Lazio is concern there is surely a lot problems in their squad as per that 
Immobile is out(yellow card suspension)
Lazzari is slight doubt
Cataldi is having ankle sprain, a doubt too

So yeah we have a good chance against Lazio.
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
I've seen Nazio's last 3 games vs Atalanta, Fiorentina and Torino. Apart from the first 20mins vs Atalanta (after which they got totally outclassed and could have lost by a big margin), they were far from impressive. If I'm honest, from the games that I have seen this sesson, I was never really that impressed with them and I can't believe they are still in this title race. But I guess the results don't loe...
They do stay compact and defend really well as a unit for the most part. They know how to suffer and absorb pressure. The one thing that's impressive is their counterattacking capability. They seem to all be on the same page when breaking out of their half.
Anyway, maybe I'm not giving them enough credit, but this is a very beatable side for us. Individually, they are not better than us. As a matter of fact, individually they are not better than most top 7 sides (if not all). But collectively, like I said, they know how to stay compact, suffer, and move efficiently forward quickly when given the opportunity.

Also, without a recognized striker available, if we don't win this, we might as well fire Pioli on the spot. Big Grin
Maybe Leao with Ibra? I’d also like to see Rebic and Pac-Man. Hakan looks gassed.
But we actually have struggled against teams playing 3-5-2, I don't think we will win but a draw would be ok.
Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic

No Paqueta?! If it's not a last minute injury then Pioli is no different
I really can’t imagine Pacqueta is anymore tired than Hakan or Rebic. He could easily be in place of Saelesmaker too. This is a disappointing line up.
(07-04-2020, 07:52 PM)reza Wrote: Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic

No Paqueta?! If it's not a last minute injury then Pioli is no different

To be honest, I wasn't shocked. It is now apparent that Paqueta played last game because that's what second-tier (rotational) players do. They played the less important games just to give the starter (aka Bonaventura) a rest. 

It won't matter if Paqueta did well, if Bonaventura was crap, is crap, will be crap, is on his way out, or murdered Pioli's cousin. Paqueta is to Bonaventura what Gabbia to Kjaer. Let's face it. It is the reality. This is how Italian coaches are.  

I wonder how Paqueta must be feeling. I feel bad for this lad.
aka xudong
Bonaventura again. RIP
I 100% agree Xu. I’d also prefer Leao to Ibra. Ibra is just too static and screams too much.