Week 32: Napoli - Milan 21:45 July 12 2020
Let's keep this going.

Ole
A loss I predict
Siam venuti fin qua per vedere segnare Kaká 
This would be tougher than Juve as Napoli is very organized at defense and has much better mids than Rubentus and Gattuso not gonna give us anything.
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
maybe he will, as a farewell gift to us?
We are in a head-to-head with Roma for EL Playoff spot. Every point will count. This is obviously a tough game, but it's winnable. Gattuso has transformed this team to be last year's Milan. Very organized in defense. Boddies behind the ball, defend all passing lanes, all spaces, shift quick and become the covering defender in order not to leave players to defend 1v1 as much as possible, etc, etc, etc.
On the attacking end, it's slow and negative. Not many risks taken. Always with a thought in the back of the head that if they lose the ball they need to be well positioned to fall back in shape and defend. Very little pressing when they lose the ball as the #1 thought is "get back in shape". Again, same exact thing like Milan last year. Only difference is that his Napoli team has better individials than Milan did so they are able to invent a little more on the attacking side.

I can easily see this game end 0-0. Napoli will not give anything, and the way they attack (very slow build up) should give us time to easily fall back in shape. Unless we make some crazy mistakes like vs Juventus the other day, I think this has the potential to be a low scoring game.
Donna

Musacchio romagnoli Kjaers Theo

....................biglia

Kessie...............................hakan

......................rebic

Ibra...............................:::::leao
(07-09-2020, 09:17 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Donna

Musacchio romagnoli Kjaers Theo

....................biglia

Kessie...............................hakan

......................rebic

Ibra...............................:::::leao

#mazenisback Wallbang
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
(07-09-2020, 09:29 PM):lol2:Sleeping Giant Wrote: #mazenisback Wallbang

Icon_lol2

Very
I predict 1-6 for milan
Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Paqueta, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic