Week 33: Milan - Parma July 15 19:30
(07-16-2020, 12:57 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Isn't that an obligation to buy?

Not according to this:

https://www.football-italia.net/148615/o...s-atalanta
how about we make a deal with Atalanta, take Caldara for free but yeah give us Musa Barrow.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-16-2020, 06:52 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: how about we make a deal with Atalanta, take Caldara for free but yeah give us Musa Barrow.

Musa Barrow is on loan at Bologna and there's an obligation to buy for €13 million. I guess Atalanta can't sell him to us.
(07-16-2020, 06:41 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Not according to this:

https://www.football-italia.net/148615/o...s-atalanta

That's terrible! On top of that, it is also a free loan?  Angry

Why didn't we just keep him then? (My guess is that we wanted to respect his request to leave.) At least he is better than Gabbia, I think?
aka xudong
(07-16-2020, 03:28 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: That's terrible! On top of that, it is also a free loan?  Angry

Why didn't we just keep him then? (My guess is that we wanted to respect his request to leave.) At least he is better than Gabbia, I think?

Gabbia would be sold or loan out(with buyout option) next season, he isn't Milan material.
(07-16-2020, 05:47 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I think no fans have done Milan a bit of good.

So many years of negativity, our fans were very unforgiving to even the smallest errors and a lot of players that had shaky starts were put heavy blame for Milan's lack of accomplishment over the last few yrs (Kessie, Calhanoglu etc) I think no fans has given them a bit of freedom.

There is another possibility. when there are no fans, there is no noise. The coach can easily be heard. I think that can help young players who can benefit from constant instruction and reminders throughout the game.
aka xudong
(07-16-2020, 03:31 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Gabbia would be sold or loan out(with buyout option) next season, he isn't Milan material.

Sadly, you are right so far. He hasn't shown anything to convince. At least up to now.
aka xudong
Just realized that last season we also played Parma in Week 33. The sad turning point of our last season. Sad
aka xudong
(07-16-2020, 03:45 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Just realized that last season we also played Parma in Week 33. The sad turning point of our last season. Sad

imagine if we would have won...........