Sign me Please
Hi guys, I am here to remind that my contract is due expire on 31st December 2020 and I am in no mood to sign a contract, I have decided to launch my career in Europe and according to rumours, Milan is getting Rangnick who trust young players like me. You can have me at knockout deal I promise to give my best for the Club. Forza Milan
Vamos Em Busca Da TacaHeart
Have you tried Monza?
(07-21-2020, 09:53 AM)Valdivia Wrote: Hi guys, I am here to remind that my contract is due expire on 31st December 2020 and I am in no mood to sign a contract, I have decided to launch my career in Europe and according to rumours, Milan is getting Rangnick who trust young players like me. You can have me at knockout deal I promise to give my best for the Club. Forza Milan

don't move to this toxic club with the most toxic fanbase. They don't respect their best player. Look at me. You should sign for their city rival Inter Milan and they also bigger club than this shit. Devilf Devilf
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
Ghost of Suso must have bipolar.

Sometimes he is nice. Sometimes she is not. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(07-21-2020, 06:20 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Ghost of Suso must have bipolar.

Sometimes he is nice. Sometimes she is not. Grinundwech

*he
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
That was intentional. Big Grin
aka xudong
(07-21-2020, 01:45 PM)Dublinista Wrote: Have you tried Monza?

Not even good enough for Monza
(07-21-2020, 09:53 AM)Valdivia Wrote: Hi guys, I am here to remind that my contract is due expire on 31st December 2020 and I am in no mood to sign a contract, I have decided to launch my career in Europe and according to rumours, Milan is getting Rangnick who trust young players like me. You can have me at knockout deal I promise to give my best for the Club. Forza Milan

Not anymore! So, try your luck at Salzburg or Leipzig.  Icon_lol2
Valdivia jinxed it Signs146
Sir, I am learning Italian for my move to Milan. I am ready to explode in Europe.
Vamos Em Busca Da TacaHeart