Sign me Please
(08-03-2020, 09:21 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Oh sorry I did not know indians in this article meant red ones. Sorry

Just for your Information India is a rainbow country, they might have Mongoloid roots, Negroid roots or many have Aryan roots but majority of them are mixed of Negroid and Caucasian/Aryan.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Please keep it away from personal things. As far as who is who I deal with it when necessary.
(08-03-2020, 09:07 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: No, he has no roots in here, either he is Portugese or Mulatto

Only players which I know with Indian roots are-
Dhoraso
Danny Bath
Ricardo Quaresma

Quaresma is not Indian. He's a gypsy.
(08-04-2020, 02:00 AM)porcho Wrote: Quaresma is not Indian. He's a gypsy.

He isn't!! A bit surprised
But I think, I remember there was a famous Portuguese with Goan ancestry
anyway current Prime Minister of Portugal too has Goan roots as both of his Grandmother and Grandfather were from Goa

But Portugal did had many authentic Indian players-
I do remember that Indian footballing legend Sunil Chhetri used to play for Sporting CP
There is a Sanjeev Stalin who plays currently plays for Aves FC
Abneet Bharti used to play for Sintrense FC.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-04-2020, 07:25 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: He isn't!! A bit surprised
But I think, I remember there was a famous Portuguese with Goan ancestry
anyway current Prime Minister of Portugal too has Goan roots as both of his Grandmother and Grandfather were from Goa

But Portugal did had many authentic Indian players-
I do remember that Indian footballing legend Sunil Chhetri used to play for Sporting CP
There is a Sanjeev Stalin who plays currently plays for Aves FC
Abneet Bharti used to play for Sintrense FC.

There are some with Goan ancestry. That's for sure.

As a Sporting fan I'll add that Chhetri may have been an Indian Legend but, no offence, he was a terrible pickup for us. 
I don't remember any official games where he got game time(maybe cup games) and he was out of his depth in the pre season friendly's