Week 36: Milan - Atalanta July 24 21:45
(07-24-2020, 10:42 PM)nefremo Wrote: Kessie picked it up in the 2nd half big time. Interesting enough, it was after Biglia went off. Coincidence? I think not. Big Grin

Kessie is honestly becoming my favourite player in this team. He has been pure class lately. It's not just his technical abilities and his strength, but the intelligence with which he reads the game now. He is often a step ahead of our opponents, shutting down passing lanes and intercepting the ball before they get the chance to start an attack. Then he also has the skills and vision to dribble and pass his way out of difficult situations, and contributes a lot in attack as well. It's a joy to watch him play these days.
I wonder if we could play for top 3 nxt season if we keep playing like this!?
(07-24-2020, 11:36 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Kessie is honestly becoming my favourite player in this team. He has been pure class lately. It's not just his technical abilities and his strength, but the intelligence with which he reads the game now. He is often a step ahead of our opponents, shutting down passing lanes and intercepting the ball before they get the chance to start an attack. Then he also has the skills and vision to dribble and pass his way out of difficult situations, and contributes a lot in attack as well. It's a joy to watch him play these days.

I agree. I was one of his biggest critics. But I only call it as I see it. If you play like crap, i'll say it. If you're the best out there, i'll say it. Therefore right now, Kessie is a man among boys in the midfield. A giant. I love the way he plays and I hope he continues. I was totally wrong when saying "he'll never be anything but average". Having said that....nobody became world class by playing well for 1 month. Hopefully he keeps it going.

(07-24-2020, 11:46 PM)Artan Wrote: I wonder if we could play for top 3 nxt season if we keep playing like this!?

Why not?! I really think we can fight for top honors. Especially if we add a couple quality starters plus some good depth.
I really think next season Leao will be a phenom. He has such skill and speed. Just crazy. I can’t be Saelesmaker missed that assist!

Great result. Can’t help but to think if we had Bennacer in place of Biglia OR Theo on the left, we would have won. I think Theo particularly would have torn them up. Atalanta really leaves their flanks open.

Let’s hope for some results against Roma so we can get fifth.
(07-25-2020, 03:33 AM)honsano Wrote: I really think next season Leao will be a phenom. He has such skill and speed. Just crazy. I can’t be Saelesmaker missed that assist!

Great result. Can’t help but to think if we had Bennacer in place of Biglia OR Theo on the left, we would have won. I think Theo particularly would have torn them up. Atalanta really leaves their flanks open.

Let’s hope for some results against Roma so we can get fifth.

Funny how you should mention that about Leao:

https://www.football-italia.net/156320/p...ext-season

Also, Roma's last 3 games are Fiorentina (H), Torino (A) and Juventus (A).
They're not gonna pick up 9 points there.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-25-2020, 05:44 AM)Ryo Wrote: Funny how you should mention that about Leao:

https://www.football-italia.net/156320/p...ext-season

Also, Roma's last 3 games are Fiorentina (H), Torino (A) and Juventus (A).
They're not gonna pick up 9 points there.

They only need 6 points even if we win both our matches, but even that could prove difficult for them. We need to win both our matches to keep up the pressure on them.
You guys are still nothing without Suso Smile
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(07-25-2020, 09:07 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: You guys are still nothing without Suso Smile

[Image: TRVPB-Cocaine-Banner.jpeg]
You fear because you live without Love Pioli