Europa League 2020-21
Um, how was that not a push on Gabbia?
Gabbia showed that we need a CD signing, simple mistake.
Bodø/Glimt from Norway beat Zalgiris Vilnius 3-1 earlier today and will be our opponent in the next round.
devoted_dm Wrote:Does the away goal rule apply to these single-leg qualification matches, btw?

No, penalties.
I think I've gotten too used to Italian refs. Kessie just got away with a challenge that would definitely have been a free kick in Serie A as well.
(09-17-2020, 07:31 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Bodø/Glimt from Norway beat Zalgiris Vilnius 3-1 earlier today and will be our opponent in the next round.

As a Norwegian (in exile) I'm slightly concerned about that one, actually. We should beat them, but they're half way through their season and haven't lost a single match so far, playing some excellent football in the process. Just read a newspaper article today talking about how Norway hasn't seen a team dominate the domestic league in this way since Rosenborg in the 90s, and they famously beat us in the CL at the San Siro in 96.
Ibra literally doesn't look a day older than 2011 days lol
(09-17-2020, 07:20 PM)WCmilan Wrote: anyone hav a streaming link???

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pinggir_L/sta...2557289472

It's twitter link but works

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
Decent first half - only real concern was that chance when Gabbia got shrugged off the ball and the Shamrock striker really should have passed rather than shoot. That being said, we've created many opportunities and Ibra took one quite well. We should be able to extend our lead in the second half and close it out comfortably.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(09-17-2020, 06:10 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Resign from work Grinundwech

Can't. I have a family to support. Big Grin

Well, I am now going to watch the second half. Wink
aka xudong