Week 37: Sampdoria - Milan July 29 19:30
Smilie_schal6
Keep the run going Reza! Big Grin

I saw Doria's game vs Ladri...and they were somewhat unfortunate to lose the way they did. They actually put Juventus in some difficulty and had multiple chances to score. Having said that, this Juventus team seems to be the weakest of all their Scudetto winning teams. There just seems to be a big disconnect between Sarri and the players in terms of tactics. They all made comments after the game on how it was dofficult to understand the tactics, and how it took a long time to get everything together.....but watching them, I don't see anything that's come together. It's still a very individualistic game they play and the only reason they win is because they have some incredible players to solve the games for them.

Anyway, my point was that even if Sampdoria was impressive, it's hard to judge how good they are. But no mistake about it, even though they are low down the table, they are playing some intense football (looking at the way the faced Juve) and it won't be easy at all.

Still...we have no choice but win here. That PK Roma got yesterday really screwed us. So now we need them to drop points in both of their games (Torino and Juventus) while we have to win ours.
We will beat Doria convincing. At least +2 goals
(07-27-2020, 05:07 PM)Artan Wrote: We will beat Doria convincing. At least +2 goals

Ofcourse, but Milan should also scout some players like Chabot, Bonazzoli, Ronaldo. V they are some quality youngsters.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
This season since the restart has been such a pleasure to follow. I am confident that we will deliver again. The least, I hope that we would not repeat the stupid result last year. IIRC, Donnarumma's blunder gifted Sampdoria an early goal, and we were never able to recover. Angry
aka xudong
Yep! That defeat cost us the CL quali
Now it feels like eternity to wait this "long" between two games Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Sampdoria would not an easy one to beat, they have pretty good defence Yoshida and Colley at the back but still I predict 2-1
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-28-2020, 11:06 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: Now it feels like eternity to wait this "long" between two games Big Grin

Feeling the same way here!  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Official lineup AC Milan

Donnarumma
Calabria
Kjær
Gabbia
Hernández
Kessie
Bennacer
Saelemaekers
Çalhanoğlu