Season Finale Week 38: Milan - Cagliari August 1 20:45
Season finale that has no bearing on the standings. Should Pioli play a B team or is momentum important for a last game of the season?

Ole
Id like to see D. MALDINI,Brescianini,Colombo and no Biglia
I think at this point the team has all the confidence in the world. Of we are to play reserves/youngsters and lose this game, it's not gonna hit the confidence and bring us down.

So yea, I think we should rest the players that have played a lot. Give them the time off, let them get the recovery process started early. That's not to say they'll go on vacation...just that they won't be playing in this game and likely not be doing intense practice sessions in preparation for this game.

Play the likes of Laxalt, Duarte, Biglia, Krunic, Breaciannini, Maldini Jr, Colombo, etc. Maybe not all at the same time, but they should all see significant game time.
I don't mind giving time to players with lesser appearance so far, but please keep Biglia out. This guy is an eyesore and already is pronounced with no future with us. Why waste time on him?

I would rather give time to Maldini, Brescianni, Colombo, etc. (Yes, pretty much what Artan posted. Big Grin)
aka xudong
yeah, we should go with our b team, but no biglia.
i want to see duarte, maldini, colombo

dollar

youth rb - duarte - gabbia - laxalt(so people will see him play and buy him)

brescianini - krunic

leao-paqueta-rebic

colombo

maybe something like that

i just look at our primavera players list
maybe we can add barazzetta, sala and luan capanni
(07-31-2020, 02:39 AM)sylrus Wrote: yeah, we should go with our b team, but no biglia.
i want to see duarte, maldini, colombo

dollar

youth rb - duarte - gabbia - laxalt(so people will see him play and buy him)

brescianini - krunic

leao-paqueta-rebic

colombo

maybe something like that

i just look at our primavera players list
maybe we can add barazzetta, sala and luan capanni

If people see him play they'll be less likely to buy himĀ  Icon_lol2

rest of the team looks good. with Colombo/Capanni up front.
Any info on when the season will kick off?
If you believe Pioli's news conference the A team will start
(08-01-2020, 12:26 AM)reza Wrote: If you believe Pioli's news conference the A team will start
i don't think pioli will have a success next season if he play with our a team in this match, it shows that he isn't brave enough to make a change.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
(07-31-2020, 11:53 PM)Artan Wrote: Any info on when the season will kick off?

Preliminary is september 12th ,but could be a week or two later ,final decision to be made.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.