Summer Friendlies 2020
(09-09-2020, 04:30 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: excellent go, phenomenal ball control

This Colombo kid got excellent shooting skills. Precision is top notch.
yeah, he is different from cutrone, he is more lethal than cutrone imo, his movement is good, i think we have a gem here, but he needs game time for sure, we can't just let him rot in bench, he won't make any progress if he stays in bench, i hope he get a lot of game times this season
I really enjoyed this friendly seeing a lot of the kid's show a lot.
We have seen in the past to not get too carried away by what we see in pre-season, but it's still good.
Some of my observations:

The bad
Durate- despite what I said about judging pre-season form, this guy is a trainwreck! Good luck to anyone buying him, he was at fault more than not.

Krunic - to me, he seems way out of his depth. I think he knows he is (hopefully) going soon so lacks motivation.

A. Donnarumma - I know he plays because he gets a million a year, but he's hopeless. I would of much rather seen Jungdal get some time since there's some positive report's about him.

The Good
Bellodi+ Michelis - Both made Durate look like an amatuer. Hopefully, they will both get loan spells.

Colombo - looks good. Some people said he reminds of
Bobo Vieiri. I think he will learn more from Ibra and playing some junk time or Coppa Italia then going to Serie B or C.

Roback- see above. But probably spends more time than Colombo in the Primavera.

Kalulu- you can see why Lyon are gutted he left. VERY raw but you can see the talent is there.

Maldini - Improved a lot on pastel seasons friendlies. Needs some more weight I think. I'm torn if he should go to Monza or not. He will be with Milan people, but Monza are stacked actually.

Diaz + Pobega - Not a lot to say but both seem promising.
(09-10-2020, 06:32 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I really enjoyed this friendly seeing a lot of the kid's show a lot.
We have seen in the past to not get too carried away by what we see in pre-season, but it's still good.
Some of my observations:

The bad
Durate- despite what I said about judging pre-season form, this guy is a trainwreck! Good luck to anyone buying him, he was at fault more than not.

Krunic - to me, he seems way out of his depth. I think he knows he is (hopefully) going soon so lacks motivation.

A. Donnarumma - I know he plays because he gets a million a year, but he's hopeless. I would of much rather seen Jungdal get some time since there's some positive report's about him.

The Good
Bellodi+ Michelis - Both made Durate look like an amatuer. Hopefully, they will both get loan spells.

Colombo - looks good. Some people said he reminds of
Bobo Vieiri. I think he will learn more from Ibra and playing some junk time or Coppa Italia then going to Serie B or C.

Roback-  see above. But probably spends more time than Colombo in the Primavera.

Kalulu- you can see why Lyon are gutted he left. VERY raw but you can see the talent is there.

Maldini - Improved a lot on pastel seasons friendlies. Needs some more weight I think. I'm torn if he should go to Monza or not. He will be with Milan people, but Monza are stacked actually.

Diaz + Pobega - Not a lot to say but both seem promising.

I like the fact that regardless of who is playing on the field, the team is playing the same way as last season. Its really show that Pioli has suceeded in getting the team to play in his way. For once, I really hope we start the season well. 

Colombo is a special player, his ability to shoot the ball with such precision is pretty amazing to me. Even Bobo at his prime couldn't shoot with such precision. I will say he is a very unique player. Ibra with his array of skills will be a good mentor to him. 

Maldini really need playing time, we need him to play. He has shown excellent potential but he can't be sitting on the bench until he is ready. We do not need him as backup so should send him to where he will get playing time. 

Krunic will likely be gone soon as he is in demand. Durate need to be shipped off somewhere, loan him out to a Serie B team to get some playing time and see how he play.
Didn't realize the Milan Brescia friendly is now (it replaced the cancelled Milan Chievo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lphFTbVrpkg
We're scoring 3 or more in each game.
Opponents aren't the best but they're not exactly amateurs either.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Milan 3-1 Brescia FT
Kessie, Colombo, Samu
The goal conceded was avoidable, but good that everyone gets a run out.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
d.maldini,colombo and kalulu should stay this season with the first team. they deserved the promotion to senior team
(09-12-2020, 10:12 PM)Artan Wrote: d.maldini,colombo and kalulu should stay this season with the first team. they deserved the promotion to senior team

Other than Colombo, the other 2 won't get the game time. There are 2 players ahead of them. Unless we sell else I rather they get game time elsewhere. 

Castellijo look good, look lively and sharp. The team look really good, been a long time since we have such a good preseason, its seem likely that we will carry the same form from last season to this season.