Sandro Tonali
Sandro Tonali
May 8, 2000
DM/CM

€10m with option to buy for up to total of €35m, also 10% of future sale.

[Image: EhfteDdWAAAJhrV?format=jpg&name=small]
Welcome Sandro!
Everyone looking so happy Tongue
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
[Image: Ehft2HMWoA0F-cK?format=jpg&name=small]

Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Welcome Sandro!

He will have a lot of pressure on him but hopefully he will be up to it.
I have a good feeling about him. I didn't have a good feeling about guys like Sapanora and Mastour.

Sandro also gives the option to move Benn if everything pan's out.
(09-09-2020, 09:26 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [Image: Ehft2HMWoA0F-cK?format=jpg&name=small]

Icon_lol2

Rofl
Formerly Messi is the GOAT
Let's hope not turn into another Bertollaci. Good luck and long and succesfull career here.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I like this signing a lot. I just hope management remembers our current midfield pivots are better players with equally high ceilings. I think this competition is exactly what they all need to be the best.
This signing is great on almost every level: important position, exciting young talent, financial details of the deal, Milanista since childhood, "stealing" from Inter Merda, etc.

This could come down as one of the most epic transfers in Milan history, with only one thing missing: Tonali will need to go on to win the many victories and honors for us.

Finger crossed. and Forza Milan. Heart
aka xudong
Has anyone who watched him a lot describe the type of player that he is? I've heard that the Pirlo comparisons are not accurate at all and that he's more similar to a DDR type of player. I haven't seen much of him so I can say except that he's definitely highly rated and I'm happy to have him here

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.