Sandro Tonali
I think the most important thing about Tonali is that he is good both without and with the ball in positioning, vision etc. May be he is 33% Pirlo, DDR, Gattuso.
https://www.football-italia.net/160304/z...trikes-you

Agree with Zambrotta. His second game as starter showed how he has confidence with his play. He still made mistakes but his first half form was good enough. A lot of fans underestimate him but he already starts to show his ability.

I look forward to seeing the partnership of Tonali and Bennacer like Zambrotta said. Interesting to see how Tonali plays alongside Bennacer with a complete team.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-16-2020, 12:43 AM)reza Wrote: I think the most important thing about Tonali is that he is good both without and with the ball in positioning, vision etc. May be he is 33% Pirlo, DDR, Gattuso.

Wait, there is 1% missing. Grinundwech

(10-08-2020, 01:54 PM)Siregar Wrote: https://www.football-italia.net/160304/z...trikes-you

Agree with Zambrotta. His second game as starter showed how he has confidence with his play. He still made mistakes but his first half form was good enough. A lot of fans underestimate him but he already starts to show  his ability.

I look forward to seeing the partnership of Tonali and Bennacer like Zambrotta said. Interesting to see  how Tonali plays alongside Bennacer with a complete team.

I think so too. He is definitely an exciting player, willing to take risk. He has the talent and desire, just lacking experience which will come with time.
aka xudong
(10-08-2020, 04:30 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Wait, there is 1% missing. Grinundwech

1% Messi Sagrin
(10-08-2020, 04:49 PM)reza Wrote: 1% Messi  Sagrin

1% Bertolacci  Confused
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(09-16-2020, 12:43 AM)reza Wrote: I think the most important thing about Tonali is that he is good both without and with the ball in positioning, vision etc. May be he is 33% Pirlo, DDR, Gattuso.

He seem more like Pirlo than Rino on the field. His passing ability stand out more than his tackling ability.
Official: Sandro Tonali is a permanent Milan player. 5 year contract.
We paid 10 last year.

It was supposed to be another 15+10.
Now 7+5+Olzer (with buyback).
4 years (5?) contract at 1.75m
reza Wrote:We paid 10 last year.

It was supposed to be another 15+10.
Now 7+5+Olzer (with buyback).
4 years (5?) contract at 1.75m

5 years.

June 30, 2026.
You are right, thanks