Week 2: Crotone - Milan September 27 18:00
Smilie_schal6 Smilie_schal6 Smilie_schal6

These players are still unavailable: Romagnoli, Musacchio , Conti , Ibrahimovic , Duarte.
Leao could be on the bench.
Tricky away game, wont be easy IMO. Espec.with no Zlatan.
I hope to see some rotation. We looked tired in those last 20 mins or so on Thursday.

For me, I'd like to see this:
Donnarumma - Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo - Bennacer, Tonali - Samu, Diaz, Saele - Rebic
I will take a bit of risk and will start Kalulu over Calabria, he needs a bit of rest
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
I'd love for that to happen. This would probably be a good time to see how ready he is.
I dunno guys. Colombo made some nice runs and has a good shot. Some combination of Maldini, Rebic, Diaz And Colombo need to play major minutes with Hakan, Saele and Samu rested. I’d even go so far as also resting Kessie and possibly Bennacer. Our next EL game is actually way more important as there is a pay off with qualification.
I would be ok if Colombo played as the CF with Rebic on the left, Diaz through the center and 1 of Samu/Saele (for me Saele has been better recently) on the right.

I wouldn't put both Kessie and Bennacer on the bench. That means the middle of the field will be Tonali and Krunic plus Diaz. That's way too many changes. It doesn't help anyone to do that imo. We need at least 1 of Kessie/Benna in there to hold things together and the others to then integrate in the system.
pioli doesnt like much that rotation system. still bennacer has to be benched for one game ,with tonali getting the nod. calabria cant be tired, the season just started.
Bakayoko or not we are definitely targeting other mid. Tonali and new mid will should not be bench warmers. Bennacer and Kessie should not even expect mid week games for example.
Squad list showing age, country and contract end date
http://www.milanmania.com/ac-milan-squad-list
I hope that we can win and keep a clean sheet. Conceding two goals last game gave me some good scare.
aka xudong