Prince Boateng
Quote:KEVIN-PRINCE BOATENG has promised that he’ll tattoo the club logo if he does well at Milan.

Boateng has quickly turned into fans’ favourite at Stadio San Siro. The Ghanaian now promises that he will do another tattoo (his 27), of the club logo.

“If I do well and get to stay at Milan, then I’ll tattoo the club logo on my left arm,” the 23-year-old energetic midfielder told the Italian press.

Boateng arrived in the summer after a wonderful World Cup. He came on loan from Genoa, but the deal later turned into a co-ownership deal.

“I hope to stay here, even if 50 per cent of my contract is with Genoa,” Boa added. “Scudetto, Champions League, Coppa Italia: why set limits?

Boateng likes to score and is crazy for Michael Jackson. He hopes to be able to combine the two things on the pitch: “If I score the goal that wins us the Scudetto, then prepare yourselves: I’m going to dance on the pitch like Michael Jackson!”

Please please score that winning goal!!! Devilol
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
What if a hat trick? Sagrin
Oh Rez! do we dare think!!?
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

At this point, I want him to score that winning goal against Tottenham. And please, dance like MJ or whoever, just don't remove your shirt. We are woefully short-staffed in the midfield in CL. Sad
aka xudong
(03-05-2011, 08:12 PM)xudong Wrote: At this point, I want him to score that winning goal against Tottenham. And please, dance like MJ or whoever, just don't remove your shirt. We are woefully short-staffed in the midfield in CL. Sad

one of the most stupid rules ever invented.

Happy Birthday Prince! Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(03-05-2011, 08:14 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 08:12 PM)xudong Wrote: At this point, I want him to score that winning goal against Tottenham. And please, dance like MJ or whoever, just don't remove your shirt. We are woefully short-staffed in the midfield in CL. Sad

one of the most stupid rules ever invented.

tell me about it! Angry

(03-06-2011, 12:16 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Happy Birthday Prince! Big Grin

I had no idea! today? Heart

EDIT: It is tomorrow. March 6, 1987. Wink
aka xudong
(03-06-2011, 02:29 AM)xudong Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 08:14 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: one of the most stupid rules ever invented.

tell me about it! Angry

(03-06-2011, 12:16 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Happy Birthday Prince! Big Grin

It is March 6 here in Albania.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(03-06-2011, 02:49 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote:
(03-06-2011, 02:29 AM)xudong Wrote: tell me about it! Angry

It is March 6 here in Albania.

Okmilan we still have 3 hours to go here at the US. Devilcool
aka xudong
Happy Bday Prince. Cant believe our luck. Guess Prince will be out against Tottenham.