Prince Boateng
xudong Offline
Milanista

RE: Prince Boateng
It never occurred to me that way. Interesting that you brought up the comparison, Dev. Smile I would pick Gullit over Boateng, but am happy enough with the latter now. Wink

[Image: 9IcGX.png]
10-27-2011 03:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xudong Offline
Milanista

I am worried about the red card that he got today. The referee that sent him off was the same one that sent off Ibrahimovic last season when we played Fiorentina., almost for the same reason, I believe.

Ibrahimovic got a 3-match ban due to "unsportly" misconduct. I am worried that Boateng may face the same thing. To make it worse, it was Ibrahimovic's second red card in a short period of time, and same for Boateng.

My guess is that: we either get the red card revoked, or Boateng may face a heavy ban. Confused

10-29-2011 07:32 PM
xudong Offline
Milanista

as I suspected, Boateng would get more than one match's ban.

my new prediction: if Milan appeals (we may not), we could have the ban cut back to only 1 match. this is really an absurb red card to start with. Angry

11-01-2011 03:19 AM
ElMago99 Offline
Milanmania Senator

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/84/africa...ional-team

Boateng quits National Team

I have a lot of respect for him. No one has the responsibility to play for both Club and Country and his decision is respected IMO. It's so tough to travel from Europe to Africa all the time and to play all of those games. It's ridiculous.

The World Cup is amazing but playing in the African Cup of Nations EVERY January is too much. I think players play too much and that's why we see soooo many injuries nowadays. I respect his decision and hope he remains healthy and in top form!
11-04-2011 02:50 PM
reza Offline
Administrator

I would reduce leagues to 18 teams (4 games less) and then consider national team fixture issues. Feel free to laugh at me Big Grin
11-04-2011 03:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ElMago99 Offline
Milanmania Senator

I agree. Then maybe even add the 6+5 rule. Think about how competitive the leagues would be.
11-04-2011 04:28 PM
ACMILAN1983 Offline
Milanista

(11-04-2011 03:11 PM)reza Wrote:  I would reduce leagues to 18 teams (4 games less) and then consider national team fixture issues. Feel free to laugh at me Big Grin

I agree, I've never been for the 20 team Serie A and would love to see the old 18 team league.
11-04-2011 05:13 PM
theaxeofpain Offline
Red And Black Heart!

That must have been a tough decision. We, as Milan fans must respect him. It seems like he'll stay loyal to us.

"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
11-04-2011 06:27 PM
Jay Crisp Offline
Mr. X

I think he regrets the decision not to wait for Germany as I seriously doubt he would mind playing for them.Good for us he'll be here in Jan.
11-04-2011 07:05 PM
Mystik Online
Rossonero

I respect his decision but I don't know if I could ever personally reject playing for my country. To me there's no higher honour than respresenting your country at the international stage..but I guess everyone thinks differently. At least we won't have that problem of him leaving in January for the African Cup of Nations though.

Siamo a posto cosi.
11-04-2011 07:14 PM