Prince Boateng
It is wonderful news for Milan, but quitting the national team at such a young age can be controversial to say the least.

oh well...
aka xudong
It's good news and bad news at the same time.

National team, regardless of injury risks, often plays a big role in the player development.

Seeing how Boateng controversially quit his NT side, I doubt he will ever return, ridding himself of this growth opportunity.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
He played for Germany youth team, so I was surprised that he picked Ghana for the adult national team. maybe he was waiting for Germany NT to call but never got it? Maybe he was never attached to Ghana anyway. I certainly don't see him go back either.
aka xudong
I think he had some problems with the German NT or something like that if I remember correctly.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
when he is on his game, he can become world class.... but his weakness is that he is never on his game.... I wish he can be more consistent.

He kinda did a very immature move in retiring from the Ghana NT -- he's only 23 and this means he will never play for any NT again. He will eventually have to take it back and apologize for what he said and return to the team.
(11-13-2011, 09:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: when he is on his game, he can become world class.... but his weakness is that he is never on his game.... I wish he can be more consistent.

Never? DevilolOkmilan

"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Great goal today.

I don't know how long the link will be good. Sagrin Youtube seems quick to remove those videos these days.
aka xudong
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...se-we-have-
Regarding the article, first of all Big Grin but more seriously...If Boateng is "always injured" then what is Pato?

(01-21-2012, 06:33 PM)reza Wrote: Regarding the article, first of all Big Grin but more seriously...If Boateng is "always injured" then what is Pato?

Pato is probably doing it 20 times a week... Devilol