Prince Boateng
It seems confirmed that he will miss the clash. Definitely not the birthday gift he wants and we want. Sad
aka xudong
Felipe Melo is an idiot. Angry
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Looks like Boateng is getting himself into trouble lately. Firstly, Ghana are wondering why he's claimed to be injured when our official site apparently said he's available. There are questions as to whether he's being dishonest with them about being injured.

The other problem is he was apparently seen (or pictured) clubbing with Emmanuelson and Merkel the night before the Palermo match. Supposedly there may have been heavy drinking involved. Supposedly the club are outraged and will fine him heavily (not sure about the others but I presume so).
(03-24-2011, 10:28 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Looks like Boateng is getting himself into trouble lately. Firstly, Ghana are wondering why he's claimed to be injured when our official site apparently said he's available. There are questions as to whether he's being dishonest with them about being injured.

The other problem is he was apparently seen (or pictured) clubbing with Emmanuelson and Merkel the night before the Palermo match. Supposedly there may have been heavy drinking involved. Supposedly the club are outraged and will fine him heavily (not sure about the others but I presume so).

Stephen Ireland.v2 haha
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfj7zJDZeQQ

Brilliant hattrick! Power, energy, hope he will be milan captain one day. I love this guy!!!
(10-24-2011, 08:49 AM)Beppe Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfj7zJDZeQQ

Brilliant hattrick! Power, energy, hope he will be milan captain one day. I love this guy!!!

I don't think he is captain material. In my opinion, a captain always has to remain calm and cool, and he is a hot head. Big Grin Just a personal opinion though.

and his BOTH feet are so powerful! Okmilan
aka xudong
I agree Xudong, Boateng's a player who can play an important role in the dressing room, but at this point I don't see him as a captain.
Its doesnt matter if he is a captain material or not. He can even score 10 hatricks per season, until there is a certain Tiago Silva in Milan he is the natural successor of the captaincy.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(10-25-2011, 09:59 AM)Kastriot Wrote: Its doesnt matter if he is a captain material or not. He can even score 10 hatricks per season, until there is a certain Tiago Silva in Milan he is the natural successor of the captaincy.

HeartOkmilan
aka xudong
Boateng reminds me a little of Gullit, in that he's not a natural number 10 but sort of plays that role and position (albeit often as a third attacker, which Gullit also did playing off Van Basten). Also, it's well known Gullit was one of the biggest influences in the Sacchi era in the dressing room, not only outgoing but he was a driving force in the team. Boateng again seems to share these qualities, as not only aggressive and full of energy, he's a player that's able to provide drive to his teammates.

I'm not saying Boateng is the new Gullit, or is as good as Gullit, but definitely he has an influence in the squad that reminds me of Gullit's over 20 years ago.