Week 3: Milan - Spezia October 4 18:00
3-0 and top of the table!

Hague coming on really changed us. He and Theo could devesate the world in 2 year's time. Rebic goes to the right soon.

Good to see Leao hit some goals, he needs the confidence! Clean sheet is just the topper!
Guys, you all are old!!!   Icon_lol2  1ban
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
1995 for me, when Roberto Baggio joined the club (I was 12 and he was my favourite player). I stuck with the club after he left, but I wouldn't say I became a serious fan until the 98/99 season.
(10-05-2020, 12:48 AM)Siregar Wrote: Guys, you all are old!!!   Icon_lol2  1ban

Who you calling old?  Icon_lol2

But when you put it that way and I think of the fact that this January will be 20 years since I joined Milanmania....oh man, I guess I AM old. Big Grin
(10-05-2020, 02:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: Who you calling old?  Icon_lol2

But when you put it that way and I think of the fact that this January will be 20 years since I joined Milanmania....oh man, I guess I AM old. Big Grin

I think I joined MM either in 1999 or early 2000. I am too old to remember.  Icon_lol2

My best friend who introduced me to MM in 1999 has (I think) stopped following Milan completely. I am still here. 30+ years overall following Milan. Crazy if you think of it. I think it is crazy too. Imagine I could have had a healthy hobby. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(10-05-2020, 12:48 AM)Siregar Wrote: Guys, you all are old!!!   Icon_lol2  1ban

You are not alone Smile

(10-05-2020, 08:36 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I think I joined MM either in 1999 or early 2000. I am too old to remember.  Icon_lol2

My best friend who introduced me to MM in 1999 has (I think) stopped following Milan completely. I am still here. 30+ years overall following Milan. Crazy if you think of it. I think it is crazy too. Imagine I could have had a healthy hobby. Grinundwech

No you are prehistoric creature Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(10-05-2020, 08:36 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I think I joined MM either in 1999 or early 2000. I am too old to remember.  Icon_lol2

I read Milanmania since 1999. But didn't join until 2001 because I thought it would cost money and I was just a kid. I was new to comps, had no email address, and my parents had told me not to put my name anywhere online. Haha

Btw Xu, we can't call this a hobby. More of an obsession at this point. Big Grin
Obsession? Milan is... a way of life.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
2001 - got hooked up from a friend of mine who was into computers a lot. MM at that time had the news sections and one of my happiest moments of my life reading about Nesta transfer. I used to go to an internet café just to read mercato news and the Nesta news cough me by surprise, I remember crying like a baby in public. Canavaro had already left for Inter and we got Nest on the last day of the deadline.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.