Week 4: Inter - Milan October 17 18:00
(10-18-2020, 09:50 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Sadly I missed the match because I am currently hospitalized due positive COVID and was symptomatic. Very much satisfied with the result, will surely watch full match after getting discharged.
  3bandiera

Don't become literally a 'Sleeping Giant'.
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(10-18-2020, 09:50 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Sadly I missed the match because I am currently hospitalized due positive COVID and was symptomatic. Very much satisfied with the result, will surely watch full match after getting discharged.
3bandiera
Get well soon!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.
(10-18-2020, 10:12 PM)reza Wrote: Take care, hope you feel well soon

(10-18-2020, 11:46 PM)porcho Wrote: Get well soon mate. Forza Milan

(10-18-2020, 11:53 PM)Artan Wrote: Get well soon dude

(10-19-2020, 04:15 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: I wish you a speedy and full recovery.  Heart

(10-19-2020, 05:39 AM)Messi is the GOAT Wrote: Get well soon

(10-19-2020, 11:09 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Get well soon.

(10-20-2020, 06:21 AM)Ryo Wrote: Speedy recovery mate. 
Would never wish this virus on anyone.

(Yesterday, 05:50 PM)Mystik Wrote: Get well soon!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I'm Back

#SGISBACK Devilcool

Thank you for all your wishes Proud, you guys cared more for me than my own GF Angry

Anyway I request reza to officially quarantine all those who came in contact my with post Grinundwech (he himselfBig Grin)
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
(Yesterday, 10:14 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I'm Back

#SGISBACK Devilcool

Thank you for all your wishes Proud, you guys cared more for me than my own GF Angry

Anyway I request reza to officially quarantine all those who came in contact my with post Grinundwech (he himselfBig Grin)

So... GF's are there for you to look after them not the other way around.  Icon_lol2

Good to hear you're back. Hope you're feeling better
(Yesterday, 10:34 PM)porcho Wrote: So... GF's are there for you to look after them not the other way around.  Icon_lol2

Good to hear you're back. Hope you're feeling better

She was present with me few days before COVID report and she is just fineBig Grin

looks like snakes are immune to COVID 19 Icon_lol2

my parents says always to take advice of experienced people. Thanks will note this in futureBig Grin
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
(Yesterday, 10:39 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: looks like snakes are immune to COVID 19 Icon_lol2

Hakimi would beg to differ, but....   Grinundwech
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(Yesterday, 10:14 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I'm Back

#SGISBACK Devilcool

welcome back dude.  dont eat Bat soup anymore Big Grin