Week 5: Milan - Roma October 26 20:45
The referees in Italy are corrupt pigs that are on guess who pay list. Having VAR doesn't change a thing since, they do what they are ought to do no matter what is actually happening on the pitch.
As a result, the lack of success in European competitions since ages is evident. The Italian FA is the culprit for it.
Talking about the referee last night, i will openly say that he worked out for Jube, not permitting ACM to escape much in the standings. It was obvious that he would do everything to make us lose the game, giving inexistent Pk, then overseeing fouls, handballs, yellow cards.... We should be happy that any of our important players didnt get red carded, that would be more harm.
If the things continue to be as usual, i don't see us winning the Scudetto even if we play the nicest football in Europe. Criminals from Juventus and the corrupt Italian FA will not permit any other team win the title in italy.

Speaking of our own, i question Maldini's decision to buy a clown like Tatarusanu, be it even as a reserve keeper. If i say keeper, its just nominative, because he absolutely didn't keep a thing.
whats happening. why all this against referees? roma match was clean
(10-27-2020, 10:33 AM)Artan Wrote: The referees in Italy are corrupt pigs that are on guess who pay list. Having VAR doesn't change a thing since, they do what they are ought to do no matter what is actually happening on the pitch.
As a result, the lack of success in European competitions since ages is evident. The Italian FA is the culprit for it.
Talking about the referee last night, i will openly say that he worked out for Jube, not permitting ACM to escape much in the standings. It was obvious that he would do everything to make us lose the game, giving inexistent Pk, then overseeing fouls, handballs, yellow cards.... We should be happy that any of our important players didnt get red carded, that would be more harm.
If the things continue to be as usual, i don't see us winning the Scudetto even if we play the nicest football in Europe. Criminals from Juventus and the corrupt Italian FA will not permit any other team win the title in italy.

Speaking of our own, i question Maldini's decision to buy a clown like Tatarusanu, be it even as a reserve keeper. If i say keeper,  its just nominative, because he absolutely didn't keep a thing.

week by wee towards real milan

why the rush wait a little bit more and you will criticize the whole team ... you will have samu, bennacer, donna, to deal with and hauge to praise and called kaka
(10-27-2020, 01:53 PM)mazen111 Wrote: week by wee towards real milan

why the rush wait a little bit more and you will criticize the whole team ... you will have samu, bennacer, donna, to deal with and hauge to praise and called kaka

I can't believe u say that :-)
(10-27-2020, 02:17 PM)Artan Wrote: I can't believe u say that :-)

as long as we have good options like tonali, hauge we wont have to suffer from samu and bennacer and lose 4th place because of these
Bigger concern is the players like Theo and Saele look gassed. We need better rotation.
(10-27-2020, 02:29 PM)mazen111 Wrote: as long as we have good options like tonali, hauge we wont have to suffer from samu and bennacer and lose 4th place because of these

I think you should first read a post thrn comment. I never mentioned a player, except that Tatarstan
Giacomelli and Nasca (in VAR room) won't get games for 2 weeks.
(10-27-2020, 04:42 PM)reza Wrote: Giacomelli and Nasca (in VAR room) won't get games for 2 weeks.

1 month according to the Gazeta
Giacomelli is a known joke. Apparently, that VAR guy has some anti-Milan history. He is the same one in the VAR room when Juventus got a penalty (Ronaldo hit Calabria hand) in Coppa SF first leg, and when Fiorentina got a penalty (Cutrone fell on Romagnoli pressure) last year.
aka xudong