Week 9: Milan - Fiorentina November 29 15:00
Gotta keep Rebic on the wing. He seems to unlock Theo. I hope Hauge can play centrally. Seems to have the build and movements for it with the little we have seen of him.
Maybe with Zlatans injury has come the time to field a 4 3 3 with Tonali Kessie and Bennacer all at once a trident Hauge Rebic Diaz upfront. Thats the most logic line up given the circumstances
Fiorentina has also issues with injured players. Ribery,Callejon are strongly in doubt for Sundays game, whereas Bonaventura will be ready to face ACM
Hopefully this time we beat Fiore after last years blamage on home turf...
(11-24-2020, 10:29 PM)Artan Wrote: Maybe with Zlatans injury has come the time to field a 4 3 3 with Tonali Kessie and Bennacer all at once a trident Hauge Rebic Diaz upfront. Thats the most logic line up given the circumstances

They don't have time to adapt to a new formation.
If they didn't play 4-3-3 against Lille, it's not going to happen with Fiorentina.

That said, Fiorentina I rank at lower than Lille, so I believe the team we have available will still be up for the task.
So long as Rebic puts in a shift and Hakan doesn't act like a douche like last game, we should be good for another 2 or 3 goals this match.
The team are stable enough in the middle and in defense, so I'm not worried there.  
Specially not when half the team were rested for this match.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(11-28-2020, 07:11 AM)Ryo Wrote: Specially not when half the team were rested for this match.

I think the only rested players were Calabria and Kessie. Romagnoli would be the other one, but I think I remember reading he had some kind of physical problem before the game and that's why Gabbia played. If that's true, he's likely to be out with Gaabbia starting again. 

I would only change Hakan in the attack from the last game and play Diaz there. Hauge on the left, Diaz through the center, Samu (or Saele if fit) on the right. Rebic up top.

The other option is to play Colombo from the start. Let him battle the defenders in the first half. Play Rebic on the left then and we'll have an option to change things up on Fiorentina in the 2nd half by moving Rebic up top and inserting Hauge on the left.
Sassuolo getting thrashed by Merda, surely not a good news. Wanted a draw here.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
conte is taking longto realize that trident of lukaku and lautaro and behind them alexis is lethal
Bennacer could miss this game as he picked up an injury.
Fcuk
You fear because you live without Love Pioli