Sulley Muntari
Muntari's been great, I just notice one thing.. he's full of energy in the beginning stages of each match, when the match is dying down he starts to become lazy, I don't know if it's just me but when we faced palermo he was playing good , then nearing the end i saw a few times him just letting players buy not pressuring them at all. this is two things, he was either tired or didnt give a crap cus we were up 4-0 nothing to worry about as other then that he's been solid but just saying he shouldn't do that
(03-05-2012, 01:23 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Muntari's been great, I just notice one thing.. he's full of energy in the beginning stages of each match, when the match is dying down he starts to become lazy, I don't know if it's just me but when we faced palermo he was playing good , then nearing the end i saw a few times him just letting players buy not pressuring them at all. this is two things, he was either tired or didnt give a crap cus we were up 4-0 nothing to worry about as other then that he's been solid but just saying he shouldn't do that

You are NOT the only one. It has been noticed that Muntari's performance has already dropped around 60th minute in all three games so far.

It could be a result of lack of regular and systematic training. If so, he should become better with time goes on.
aka xudong
I'm surprised with him to be honest. Never ever in a million years would have expected him to be that good. I actually facepalmed myself when I heard the news. But, way to go Sulley! Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
what the hell did he do to get a yellow card after he was about to leave the pitch for Gattuso?
aka xudong
Time wasting, I guess. But he did okay for almost 90 mins and that's an improvement for him.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(03-17-2012, 08:12 PM)Nalx Wrote: Time wasting, I guess. But he did okay for almost 90 mins and that's an improvement for him.

ok then. I thought he was cursing the referee or something worse. physically he has seemed to improve since a few games ago, but he had two occasions today that he processed the ball very recklessly and (almost) put the team under trouble.
aka xudong
Another thing ive noticed about muntari, idk again if it's this mentality that its a cheap team so weer going to win but, he plays really good at some points but he's so careless at other times.. i hope this isnt a regularity for him because stupid reckless/careless passing in a big game well definitely pay for it
Muntari maintained his intensity and level of play the whole game saturday night,I think he is gainning his legs and mentality back gradually after long time of no game time.
May god with chinese footbball
This guy has started training. Wasn't he supposed to come back after January?

What a beast. Wth He will be a good help for our midfield. Okmilan
aka xudong
we could use a player like Muntari now, I hope he gets back soon