Gianluca Zambrotta
Zambrotta is 35 today. Party015 Party015 Party015 Party015 Party015

He hasn't played much recently. I wonder if Allegri is saving him for "big" games, or just saving him. Big Grin

His only goal this season against Catania:

aka xudong
He is a Milan fan who played his best for Juventus. What a sad story!

Happy birthday!!!
(02-20-2012, 12:56 AM)Aficio Wrote: He is a Milan fan who played his best for Juventus. What a sad story!

Happy birthday!!!

He is? I didn't know that.

I do know that Juventus already got the better of us on the transfer market, just like we do it to Inter Merda. In the summer of 1999, Bari was selling Zambrotta and De Ascentis (I wonder who knew him?), Juventus picked Zambrotta and we got the latter; between Zidane and Duggary, we picked the latter. Sad We got Baggio from them and he never lived up to the expectation and later we gave them Davids who turned out to be a beast.
aka xudong
(02-20-2012, 04:34 AM)xudong Wrote: He is? I didn't know that.

I do know that Juventus already got the better of us on the transfer market, just like we do it to Inter Merda. In the summer of 1999, Bari was selling Zambrotta and De Ascentis (I wonder who knew him?), Juventus picked Zambrotta and we got the latter; between Zidane and Duggary, we picked the latter. Sad We got Baggio from them and he never lived up to the expectation and later we gave them Davids who turned out to be a beast.

At least Galliani has learned the lesson Big Grin
(02-20-2012, 04:44 AM)Aficio Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 04:34 AM)xudong Wrote: He is? I didn't know that.

At least Galliani has learned the lesson Big Grin

Has he? Huh

Now, if you are talking about bringing him to Milan several years later, then Icon_lol2

We tend to do that. Players like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Vieri. If only we could have them five or even ten years earlier. Blush
aka xudong
(02-20-2012, 04:34 AM)xudong Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 12:56 AM)Aficio Wrote: He is a Milan fan who played his best for Juventus. What a sad story!

Happy birthday!!!

He is? I didn't know that.

and how could we forget Patrick Vieira?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Zambrotta doesn't seem to want to move on. Dodgy

Quote:Zambrotta waiting for Milan decision
By Football Italia staff

Gianluca Zambrotta has no idea whether he will be offered a new contract by Milan at the end of the season.

The defender is one of 10 players with expiring agreements and the outfit have refused to discuss renewals until the campaign comes to an end.

“The future starts after June 30,” agent Giuseppe Bonetto told Milan News. “Milan have the right to allow a player’s contract to run down and then evaluate things.

“Now, however, is not the time to think about what will happen. The championship is at a hot stage right now, so we’ll have to wait and see.

“His desire? It is certainly hard to leave when you are at a club like Milan. Things are really good here.”

The 2006 World Cup winner, formerly of Juventus, joined the Diavolo in the summer of 2008 for around €10m from Barcelona.

Zambrotta, 35, has played in just 11 League games so far this term.
http://football-italia.net/18344/zambrot...n-decision

I absolutely agree. Things are really good here. Maybe a little bit too good. Dodgy

Galliani has pulled off some nice deals, but he has got to stop letting his emotion (and obsession with old "champions") get tangled with business. Angry
aka xudong
I hope he leaves, he isnt good enough anymore. Mattia De Sciglio has proved he is a very good young fullback who can only improve.
After watching him play as LB, I am hoping De Sciglio will be own version of Santon before he declines and became Coco 2.0.
I don't think there's much chance of him staying. He barely plays, is too old and costs too much.