Week 17: Milan - Torino January 9 20:45
The unbeaten streak is over but as they say ... we move.

Many absentees: Rebic, Krunic, Gabbia for sure out. Saelemaekers, Ibra and Bennacer very unlikely to impossible.

Rossonero
Reza is there a possibility that you block all other members from opening the threads? I mean this seriously
(01-06-2021, 11:38 PM)Artan Wrote: Reza is there a possibility that you block all other members from opening the threads?  I mean this seriously

+1

The last one literally have Rebic and Krunic Covid
+1

Anything but a win against Torino is not acceptable, even with the player's out.
Only for this Games & Tactics section I changed the permissions, not going to leave it forever but for now new threads are restricted.
Great
So according to Pioli Ibra will be evaluated ahead of the Torino match, meaning he might be back for that one. If he's not quite ready yet, then he's definitely back for Cagliari. He said he hopes to have a few other players back as well.
At least we'll have Tonali back in midfield.

https://sempremilan.com/pioli-confirms-i...overy-time
(01-07-2021, 12:02 AM)reza Wrote: Only for this Games & Tactics section I changed the permissions, not going to leave it forever but for now new threads are restricted.

nice, we should not let one who should not be named opened another match thread anymore
I would request Pioli to start and give a chance to a primavera midfield against Torino in Coppa Italia match(not this one), we lack depth in midfield which could be filled by youngster from our academy just like Frabotta did yesterday in the absence of Alex Sandro. Marco Frigerio would fill that spot for sure
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Where is xu? Can someone let me know