Week 18: Cagliari - Milan January 18 20:45
Some chance that Bennacer and Saelemaekers could be in the match day squad. Leao suspended (yellow accumulation) and will miss the game. Diaz and Tonali's status will be known soon.

Match will come after midweek's Coppa game versus Torino.

Ole
Nothing than a clean sheet victory allowed.
Cagliari are on four straight defeats, so they'll be eager to get some points. I think we'll win, but I definitely don't think it'll be easy.
Watching Juve v sassuolo. Ref grants a gift to Juve with a red card. Bogus call and VAR to blame. If Obisng wins the ball it is not a foul. He just missed it so it was a yellow. Then Chiesa rolls around screaming to get him a red. Chiesa gets up to participate the rest of the half without looking injured. Nice.
Sassuolo having a good game so far. Wont be surprised if they snatch a point tonight.
Nandez is suspended for Cagliari.Pedro is dangerous and Naigolaan is always a pain.

Hopefully we get Bennacer back and we get the win!
if we can shut pedro and nainggolan, i think we have a big chance to win this game.
Given that they have Nainggolan and Pedro, how in the world have they lost 4 straight?
Blows my mind.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(01-11-2021, 05:25 AM)Ryo Wrote: Given that they have Nainggolan and Pedro,  how in the world have they lost 4 straight? 
Blows my mind.

They've just been playing poorly as a team. If we can make sure that continues by isolating players like Nainggolan and Pedro then we should be good.
hello, is it me you're looking for?