Summer mercato 2021
Ziyech can't get a game at Chelsea. I wonder how much they would ask? I Would love to bring him with Tomori in a double deal.
Reports say Porto and Fenerbache will make an offer for Laxalt. Hopefully this is a sale and not a loan.
Tomorri + Rudiger
Rumours suggest Hakan and Romagnoli will renew.
(05-31-2021, 10:31 AM)hwmook Wrote: Rumours suggest Hakan and Romagnoli will renew.

Both are good news, IMO.

Romagnoli has been with us in the worst time. He was tired after playing no-rest and injuries. A 100% fit Roma can compete with Kjaer & Tomori.

Hakan is not physically strong and is not a leader like De Paul but he can get the job done if the players around him playing well, diverting the attention on him. So if the CF is Ibra/Giroud and RW can score & dribble, a stable Hakan is expected.
(05-31-2021, 09:29 AM)hwmook Wrote: But what is the point to hoard up the money? We need to spend on somebody useful. Papu Gomez, llicic, Mkhitaryan are not going to last more than a season or 2 then you will find us back looking for that AMC again and the correct profile might not be available then. RDP is expensive but let Maldini see how to get the deal done. I trust Maldini, he is not like Leonardo who anyhow spend big sums. He will spend the right amount to get the player. 

I welcome Samu and Papu swap. Salaemeaker can do Samu job perfectly and Papu bring us something different.

We already have players we need to spend on. Tomori, Tonali, a full back (dalot) plus a full team striker ( hopefully belotti). All of them totals close to 80m. I don't want giroud to be our full team striker
AC MILAN
(05-31-2021, 09:50 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Reports say Porto and Fenerbache will make an offer for Laxalt. Hopefully this is a sale and not a loan.

They will pay what, 2-3m at maximum? What difference does it make? I mean its better than nothing, fine but we payed something like 16m to transfer him. Pathetic.
No Dalot ,pls. He's been dreadful most of the time. There's a lot of folks like him in EPL clubs ,PSG ,Barca ,Real ,etc. Loan one of them ,might find new Tomori or Theo. Dalot is just crap and he won't be any better than he was this season.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-31-2021, 11:38 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: No Dalot ,pls. He's been dreadful most of the time. There's a lot of folks like him in EPL clubs ,PSG ,Barca ,Real ,etc. Loan one of them ,might find new Tomori or Theo. Dalot is just crap and he won't be any better than he was this season.

Totally agree. Players of mediocre Milan. Krunic, Samu, Hakan, Dalot, Kalulu. Keep them and continue competing with Napoli.
(05-31-2021, 11:36 AM)Codazzi Wrote: They will pay what, 2-3m at maximum? What difference does it make? I mean its better than nothing, fine but we payed something like 16m to transfer him. Pathetic.

A few millions and take his pay off our squad. It's better than nothing. We need to get rid of these burdens and move forward. No point harping on the mistakes of the old management.