Summer mercato 2021
(07-02-2021, 05:03 AM)ac.michael Wrote: Hauge to Wolfsburg seems like a done deal. 15m + 20% future sell-on is latest report and they are in the details.

(07-02-2021, 06:34 AM)hwmook Wrote: We bought him for 5m. We need to make more of these kind of purchases. Buy 5m and sell 15m a year later.

IF 15m plus 20% is true then that's a good deal. We make a nice tidy profit plus some more if he continues to grow. 
The ideal is the kid is good enough and stays and grows, but if it doesn't work out then favorable deals like this will help us massively with FFP.
(07-02-2021, 06:46 AM)Reso Wrote: This would be the worst transfer this summer

true .... we did the same to locateli, donna, pasalic, andre silva, cutrone,
If Eintracht Frankfurt are interested in Hauge, maybe we can use him to get André Silva back. Devilcool
According to Gianluca Di Marzio we're getting closer to Tonali agreement. "Cellino agreed to grant a further discount" it is said.

Hopefully also a buy-back clause for Olzer I would say.

We're lucky that Tonali is depserate to join/stay at Milan. If not Cellino would just take the €10m we already paid for the 1 year loan and offer Tonali to other clubs. He must be fed up with this haggling of ours on an already agreed amount. Devilol
(07-02-2021, 08:58 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: According to Gianluca Di Marzio we're getting closer to Tonali agreement. "Cellino agreed to grant a further discount" it is said.

We're lucky that Tonali is depserate to join/stay at Milan. If not Cellino would just take the €10m we already paid for the 1 year loan and offer Tonali to other clubs. He must be fed up with this haggling of ours on an already agreed amount. Devilol

He need to return 5m from that 10m if Tonali didn't sign for us.
(07-02-2021, 08:58 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: According to Gianluca Di Marzio we're getting closer to Tonali agreement. "Cellino agreed to grant a further discount" it is said.

Don't think there is much interest in Tonali out there otherwise he would have tried. Plus there is a clause that some of the loan fee has to be returned if deal collapses.
Any chance of getting rid off Castelijo and Krunic?

Would rather lose them then two promising young players.
(07-01-2021, 11:35 PM)slifersd Wrote: James is worth a shot. Guy clearly has a ton of talent and can be a difference maker when he is on his game. Whether or not we can be the team that unlocks it, we will have to see. But for 10m, that's a gamble worth taking.

Countinho was really good two years ago playing for Bayern. Every time he stepped into the game, he created something or scored himself. Another high ceiling player that we wouldn't have a chance at if he didn't have his injury issues.

I don't think I want Bakayoko, tbh. I feel like he doesn't fit he profile that I would like from that role. He has no upside left any more and isn't a consistent enough player to deploy as a backup to one of the most irreplaceable guys on the team in Kessie. I would much rather Kamara from Marseille, if we can bag him for 15m, that would be a huge steal.

James+Coutinho+Renato Sanchez+Andre Silva
(07-02-2021, 09:29 AM)mazen111 Wrote: James+Coutinho+Renato Sanchez+Andre Silva

Hell is going to frozen over before Andre Silva agrees to sign back here again lol
(07-02-2021, 10:32 AM)slifersd Wrote: Hell is going to frozen over before Andre Silva agrees to sign back here again lol

Not going to have him back here to flop again. He may suit Bundesliga but not Serie A. Forget about him, he has proven to be useless here.