Summer mercato 2021
We shouldn't destroy Messias before he plays for us but just because he is a cheap option doesn't mean his value is good. I mean 3 million for him instead of 15 for Fairve is not even good in FFP terms, Faivre will have value for years to come, including a sale if we are in FFP or pure financial trouble next summer. From this standpoint I have no clue how teams operate, not just Milan tbh

I am not saying that the two players are alternatives or comparable on the pitch, I am just talking money wise.
(08-30-2021, 11:41 PM)nefremo Wrote: Maybe not. But i saw somewhere he makes like €250k. So in thay sense he's dirt cheap.

But let me be clear....I don't want Messias. I was just explaining why they are going for him, imo.

Having said that, I also don't want James. Not so sure he'll "help us win". He's been a washed out player for a while now. Not really remembering him helping Everton win. Or Real. Or Bayern. He's been collecting these fat paychecks on the back of a couple WCs. I don't wanna contribute to that

That’s a bunch of performance enhancing drugs to close the gap to the top level teams  Icon_lol2

Before you blame me for doping, watch the docu Icarus   Devilcool
(08-30-2021, 10:45 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: So in summary:

Sold Hague, signed MESSI-asS and kept Castilejo   Wallbang

Fixed  Icon_lol2
(08-31-2021, 01:23 AM)DrDejan Wrote: That’s a bunch of performance enhancing drugs to close the gap to the top level teams  Icon_lol2

Before you blame me for doping, watch the docu Icarus   Devilcool

Great Doco! A must watch IMO
Unless Messias has a Nocerino type season, we won't sign him permanently if it's only an option. He will be 31 in January, has no resale value and is against what we try to sign. At least with the other guys 30+ they've played CL or Euros etc.
Messias doesn't fill any of this. A VERY odd signing.

So our right will be :Saladmaekers, Messias , Florenzi and Samu ?
Man Liverpool, Atletico and Porto will be quaking in their boots!
Who is this Messias?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-31-2021, 02:26 AM)Siregar Wrote: Who is this Messias?

Pioli: XXXX is a Milan player, very intelligent, he knows how to occupy the areas well and participates in both phases.  Okmilan
(08-31-2021, 02:47 AM)DrDejan Wrote: Pioli: XXXX is a Milan player, very intelligent, he knows how to occupy the areas well and participates in both phases.  Okmilan

Icon_lol2
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-31-2021, 01:20 AM)reza Wrote: We shouldn't destroy Messias before he plays for us but just because he is a cheap option doesn't mean his value is good. I mean 3 million for him instead of 15 for Fairve is not even good in FFP terms, Faivre will have value for years to come, including a sale if we are in FFP or pure financial trouble next summer. From this standpoint I have no clue how teams operate, not just Milan tbh

I am not saying that the two players are alternatives or comparable on the pitch, I am just talking money wise.

Faivre lost a little credibility in my book by skipping his team's match. It's makes us and him look bad. Can you imagine the shit show we would have if Romagnoli or Kessie did that now?

I'm not too worried about the Messias purchase. I mean Saele is doing well. He is not contributing in goals, but he really allows us defensive credibility and can help build up attacks. He brings really good balance to the side and he just turned 22. This Messias guy just has to be a back up. Not asking for a lot from this role.

My main concern with this window is the lack of answers for Kessie, Romagnoli and no back up to Diaz (yet). The first two are already nightmare scenarios but last year we had Hakan/Diaz. Now, we need a formation change if Diaz is injured or suspended (I don't view D. Maldini as viable against any legit opposition and his team mates apparently don't either by how few passes he got last match). That is a bad situation.
(08-31-2021, 12:55 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: Pastore is available. We should sign all players we wanted to sign 10 years ago

some of them actually worked.  Icon_lol2

[Image: nyJTwvhe_400x400.jpg]
aka xudong