Summer mercato 2021
Roma must be pissed off, too. They have 30% of next sale...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-06-2021, 06:09 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Roma must be pissed off, too. They have 30% of next sale...

As a Lazio supporter, I am sure that for him, that would be an added benefit. 

I was also surprised to see that 6m figure as well. It is crazy.
aka xudong
Ghosts of Mirabelli Big Grin Although ,I still believe that their (M&F) selection wasn't that bad - it just lacked guidance from the bench. How they spent 300M on (good-ish) players and yet left complete incompetent amateur as coach is still beyond me.
I'm pretty sure that if he had decent coach at those times things would go completely different way... Pioli with that team, I'm sure we would end up in CL.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Samu Castillejo has been linked with a move to CSKA Moscow in the last few days, given that the Russian transfer window will close tomorrow. However, it seems the Spaniard will remain at AC Milan after all.

According to the latest report from Antonio Vitiello (see the video below), Castillejo is set to remain at Milan until at least January. The Russian transfer window, as said, will close tomorrow and there isn’t enough time to close the deal.

Castillejo will never leave...
The rest of the issues (Kessie, Roma) are so much bigger deals imo that I am not even thinking about Samu (almost Big Grin)
(09-06-2021, 08:55 PM)reza Wrote: The rest of the issues (Kessie, Roma) are so much bigger deals imo that I am not even thinking about Samu (almost Big Grin)

Then, we make a discovery that Samu is making 6m a year as well.  Icon_lol2

6m for everyone! Grinundwech
aka xudong
(09-06-2021, 08:49 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Samu Castillejo has been linked with a move to CSKA Moscow in the last few days, given that the Russian transfer window will close tomorrow. However, it seems the Spaniard will remain at AC Milan after all.

According to the latest report from Antonio Vitiello (see the video below), Castillejo is set to remain at Milan until at least January. The Russian transfer window, as said, will close tomorrow and there isn’t enough time to close the deal.

Castillejo will never leave...

When does his contract expire? Hopefully soon lol
(09-06-2021, 09:05 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Then, we make a discovery that Samu is making 6m a year as well.  Icon_lol2

6m for everyone! Grinundwech

Devilol

(09-06-2021, 10:53 PM)ACMmike Wrote: When does his contract expire? Hopefully soon lol

I am fine with those 2 leaving in January and hopefully we get something for them. Kessie wants money, fine. Alessio probably wants to play more than worrying about money and that's fine. Not since Ambrosini have we had a benched Captain.

Did CSKA sell someone to want Samu ? Not sure why we couldn't of offered 25M+Samu for Vlasic. Maybe we did.
(09-06-2021, 11:29 AM)nefremo Wrote: We don't need to sign a Romagnoli replacement. Gabbia performed just as Romagnoli, even better actually.

But let's agree to disagree. For me, signing these high dollar extensions just to sell in the future (or protect from the eventuality of losing for free) is not the right way.

Don't forget, Caldara will come back when Venezia opt not to sign him Icon_lol2