Summer mercato 2021
(Yesterday, 04:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: There are many interesting players in this Spezia - Crotone game.

Kevin Agudelo - owned by Genoa, so won't come too cheap but surely attainable.

Adam Ounas - owned by Napoli but they've been shipping him out to loans and doesn't seem to have a long term future there. I'm sure a deal can be worked out. Actually for him, I could never understand why Napoli didn't incorporate him more. He always impresses me when I watch him.

Matteo Ricci - great season and recently called up to the Italian NT because of that

You forget Maggiore guy, would be good addition for any top club
NO DRY LOANS Angry Angry
(Yesterday, 04:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: There are many interesting players in this Spezia - Crotone game.

Kevin Agudelo - owned by Genoa, so won't come too cheap but surely attainable.

Adam Ounas - owned by Napoli but they've been shipping him out to loans and doesn't seem to have a long term future there. I'm sure a deal can be worked out. Actually for him, I could never understand why Napoli didn't incorporate him more. He always impresses me when I watch him.

Matteo Ricci - great season and recently called up to the Italian NT because of that

They didn't play this match but Chabot and especially Bastoni have been good.
Bastoni would be a good back up to Theo...I think he scored against us too.

(Yesterday, 04:16 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: You forget Maggiore guy, would be good addition for any top club

He's good but remember after they beat us he said he was an Inter fan, so fuck him.

Yes, Simy would be a good backup CF. I think he's scored 6 games in a row now for Crotone.
Atalanta not willing to pay €15m for Mattia Caldara.

His agent: "He will return to Milan."
(4 hours ago)Arildonardo Wrote: Atalanta not willing to pay €15m for Mattia Caldara.

His agent: "He will return to Milan."

An old sin from former management. Imagine how much we invested and how much we lost on this player. I don’t know if he could play the role of backup if we say Tomori-Kjaer would be the starting CD and Romagnoli is going to be sold, if he do not sign his new contract. If Romagnoli stays I don’t see a future here.
(2 hours ago)Rossonero21 Wrote: An old sin from former management. Imagine how much we invested and how much we lost on this player. I don’t know if he could play the role of backup if we say Tomori-Kjaer would be the starting CD and Romagnoli is going to be sold, if he do not sign his new contract. If Romagnoli stays I don’t see a future here.

Not fair! When we signed he was a very good player and all of us were very happy to sign him. He got unlucky with injuries.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Add Caldara as paperweight for Belotti. Idt any club will pay 15M for him.
NO DRY LOANS Angry Angry