Summer mercato 2021
If any if this is true, sell/swap immediately. Like I said, Tottenham (if they want him enough) actually has decent players to negotiate for in terms of a swap. Obviously, Ndombele is a like for like swap (not sure about valuations). There are also others that cover some of our needs (ex, Moura as RW). If not, I'd even sell for 20M at this point.

Bring in Bakayoko on loan. Benny, Tonali, Yoko + maybe Adli (Krunic 5th choice) makes it a nice CM. Yes, we'd be stronger with Kessie also in there, but it's not terrible by any means, especially if Tonali keeps improving the way he has been this summer.
(08-26-2021, 02:53 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: A few moments ago he arrived at Home #Milan Tullio #Tinti , agent - among others - of Mattia #Zaccagni which had already been previously proposed to the Rossoneri club.

@teogagliotta

Come onnn Zaccagni
AC MILAN
Only problem with Zaccagni is that he's a LW/LAM mostly, correct? We need a bit more on the right side..so more of a RW/RAM
(08-26-2021, 05:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: Only problem with Zaccagni is that he's a LW/LAM mostly, correct? We need a bit more on the right side..so more of a RW/RAM

This is from transfermarkt (https://www.transfermarkt.us/mattia-zacc...ler/283735). I don't watch him much to know better.

Main position :
Attacking Midfield

Other position:
Defensive Midfield
Central Midfield
aka xudong
(08-26-2021, 05:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: Only problem with Zaccagni is that he's a LW/LAM mostly, correct? We need a bit more on the right side..so more of a RW/RAM

I have seen a few videos. Not a whole match. Seems like he's AM and LAM. He can certainly play the number 10 role. He seems very creative
AC MILAN
(08-26-2021, 01:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: Do not let this window come to a close without a renewal OR sale. This should be the management's stance. Time for negotiations is over. We've offered the most we can. Either sign or bring in an offer. Otherwise, you are the last choice in midfield. Yes, that means behind Krunic.

Wait! Being just behind Krunic makes him the second choice. We can’t sell our first team players, they must leave for free  Sagrin
(08-26-2021, 05:33 PM)DrDejan Wrote: Wait! Being just behind Krunic makes him the second choice. We can’t sell our first team players, they must leave for free  Sagrin

Icon_lol2
The whole Kessie saga is just incredibly disappointing. It sounds a lot like he's given the club reassurances that he'll stay, even stating it publicly in an interview earlier this summer. And Maldini also said Kessie was staying, so there must have been some kind of verbal agreement between them. And then it turns out to be all lies.
I mean, Kessie said: "They have to rest assured. I always keep my word, they should know me. Now I am here in Tokyo to get something important with my country, but as soon as the Olympics is over I return to Milan and we fix everything. There will be no problems."

What the hell is going on?
Is Biglia still around? Has the experience, knows Milan...

Kessie out
Biglia in