Summer mercato 2021
Is Messias a done deal? I have no issue with him (especially before he even has a chance to prove himself), however there are two concerns: 1. age; 2. the loan fee (I thought it was too high).
aka xudong
I mean who's to say we won't be signing Faivre as well. I'm still a bit surprised we left Adli on loan at Bordeaux. This guys super talented, very highly regarded & I think I would've liked to see him ASAP especially considering this season ahead of us.

Messias in all fairness is a high quality player. The age and the fact that he's coming from Crotone obviously doesn't give him the hype but he's a solid low cost addition.
Messias looks decent. Better than Samu. He may surprise us all. IMO the only reason Faivre didnt come is because of our finances. Its unfortunate. Losing Zaccagni for 10M going to lazio!!!. wtf.. hes gonna wreak havoc against us in Lazio game.. We still dont have a proper AM

Edit: we should highjack this deal. Use Faivre money to buy Zaccagni
AC MILAN
Maldini: How about we get Messias the RW?
Elliott: We get Messi as the RW? Approved.

Grinundwech
aka xudong
(08-31-2021, 04:21 AM)Reso Wrote: Messias looks decent. Better than Samu. He may surprise us all. IMO the only reason Faivre didnt come is because of our finances. Its unfortunate. Losing Zaccagni for 10M going to lazio!!!. wtf.. hes gonna wreak havoc against us in Lazio game.. We still dont have a proper AM

Edit: we should highjack this deal. Use Faivre money to buy Zaccagni

I know I'm shocked Zaccagni didn't get a bigger move, but I guess Lazio under Sarri is decent for him. I'm equally surprised that 10m was the figure, I was thinking closer to 20 at least. In any case, we can't cry over spilt milk. This team is strong and you can tell the maturity in these players & growth. I think we will dominate Serie A this season, not only for the promising signs of our players growing but also the fact that our oppositions don't seem to be on the same level.
AC Milan have reached an agreement with Crotone to sign Junior Messias. Deal completed on loan with buy option - and Romain Faivre is NOT joining. @FabrizioRomano
I think we close with James late tomorrow.
The deal was done .. Junior Messias to Milan!

?? Di Marzio reveals the details of the deal: Junior Messias to Milan from Crotone on loan in the amount of 2.6 million euros, with the option to buy in the amount of 5.6 million euros, with rewards of one million euros.

- Alfredo Pedulla: Junior Messias to Milan .. The deal is done
(08-31-2021, 04:48 AM)ACMmike Wrote: I know I'm shocked Zaccagni didn't get a bigger move, but I guess Lazio under Sarri is decent for him. I'm equally surprised that 10m was the figure, I was thinking closer to 20 at least. In any case, we can't cry over spilt milk. This team is strong and you can tell the maturity in these players & growth. I think we will dominate Serie A this season, not only for the promising signs of our players growing but also the fact that our oppositions don't seem to be on the same level.

It's because his contract is expiring next year. That's why 10m. This such a great deal for Lazio
AC MILAN
10M for Zaccagni is a good deal. We had the money for that too, because the fixed amount we offered for Faivre was higher than that. It is a shame we decided somehow Messias is the better alternative. Serie A is wide open this year and we can totally make a run at the Scudetto. But we apparently decided to insist on saving 2M again like we did last winter. Priorities, I guess, smh.