Summer mercato 2021
(08-31-2021, 03:15 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Maldini pooped the bed in the second half of the transfer market, blowing cash on Bakayoko, Pellegri, Florenzi and Messias. Mediocre backup players that dont improve the squad.

florenzi is still ok imo, but the others, is unnecessary, should have gone with faivre rather than messias, and kaio jorge rather than pellegri
(08-31-2021, 03:23 PM)sylrus Wrote: if you start bringing racist just because of a meme, i think you are in wrong place, its just a meme, dont take it seriously, and others is allowed an opinion whatever it is, even mazen Devilol

lol don't worry, that guy (Lebanese) is a friend of mine
Welcome MB, you'll find this place a lot calmer than RnB for the most part.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-31-2021, 03:29 PM)Ryo Wrote: Welcome MB, you'll find this place a lot calmer than RnB for the most part.

Thank you, brother!
(08-31-2021, 03:15 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Maldini pooped the bed in the second half of the transfer market, blowing cash on Bakayoko, Pellegri, Florenzi and Messias. Mediocre backup players that dont improve the squad.

What are you talking about? 

Bakayoko = better than Meite and Krunic  probably Tonali at this stage (but different type of player)
Pellegri  = 3rd choice  low risk high reward. If he sucks, back he goes.
Florenzi = better than Conti,  Dalot the Donkey and Kalulu and was adequate backup for Saladmaeker the first two games.
Messias....I got nothing. 

SQUAD (as you said)  improved 

(08-31-2021, 03:20 PM)drucurl Wrote: Not even James Rodriguez damn Wallbang

IF Everton terminate his contract,  James could come next week, next month since he would be a Free Agent. 

I think we might terminate Conti since it seems we failed to get rid of him.
If we get pingu here, shit is gonna break loose.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Kalulu's level is indicative of his standing in the squad. Back up RB, back up CB. Although he's probably the last option at both. Maybe he could have been loaned out to a midtable/relegation battle team where he could even be the 1st option. But he's here, he's young and has a lot of upside to his game.
The market of Milan is CLOSED.

@AlfredoPedulla
(08-31-2021, 03:38 PM)Lebanese Wrote: If we get pingu here, shit is gonna break loose.

Han?
AC MILAN
(08-31-2021, 02:34 PM)MilanMB Wrote: Worst opinion I've ever heard. How does such an opinion get past the moderator check? I thought they check all the posts before they become visible.

Could be. I'm not one of those arrogant ones who thinks only their opinion is "valid", while everything else is...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.