Week 22: Spezia - Milan February 13 20:45
Kjaer and Diaz out, Tonali might be back but I can't find anything about the status of Bennacer. More news closer to the match.

Spezia are without M'Bala Nzola, looks like he is still out but they beat Sassuolo on week 21 without him.

3bandiera
Spezia is another team who are currently punching above their weight. I wouldn't be surprised if they survive this season. Good coach and a great bunch of young players.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Another 4-0 please!
(02-08-2021, 04:09 PM)reza Wrote: Kjaer and Diaz out, Tonali might be back but I can't find anything about the status of Bennacer. More news closer to the match.

Spezia are without M'Bala Nzola, looks like he is still out but they beat Sassuolo on week 21 without him.

3bandiera

No news is good news.
aka xudong
Bennacer has returned to training with the rest of the group and is ready to play against Spezia.
(02-09-2021, 05:46 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Bennacer has returned to training with the rest of the group and is ready to play against Spezia.

This is excellent news. I so look forward to having a full squad for the second half of the season. Yes, we always emphasize the importance of playing as a team but individual talents are so crucial. We have seen how Hakan just changed the entire match. With Benner and Hakan, we would not lose to Atalanta or Juventus. 

Also, Rebic seems to favor the second half of the season too. He scored 0 last season,  and 1 this season during the first half.  Now it is his time again.  Sagrin
aka xudong
(02-09-2021, 07:34 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: This is excellent news. I so look forward to having a full squad for the second half of the season. Yes, we always emphasize the importance of playing as a team but individual talents are so crucial. We have seen how Hakan just changed the entire match. With Benner and Hakan, we would not lose to Atalanta or Juventus. 

Also, Rebic seems to favor the second half of the season too. He scored 0 last season,  and 1 this season during the first half.  Now it is his time again.  Sagrin

Bennacer would have made a massive difference against those two. 

On Rebic. The guys out of form. Just needs to build his confidence to get it all working again.
Spezia are a weird team. Didn't they beat Roma?

Anyway, I am hoping to get in front early enough so we can rest some player's for EL and the derby.
Spezia are an energetic team, to be fair they aren't an easy win by any means. They have had a lot of fight back victories and they beat Roma 3-0 and Napoli 2-1.
Yeah it's going to be a tough one. They beat Sassuolo away last weekend too, in spite of all their injuries. It kind of looks like they do better against teams that play open football and leave them space.