Europa League: Red Star Belgrade vs AcMilan -Thursday 18/2/2021-
round 32

tonali and mandu to start
@AntoVitiello

"Rebic and Calabria have trained fully with the group today. They will be available for the European League match .. Brahim Diaz trained on the field today and then underwent individual exercises to regain his readiness."
Probable line-up:

Tatarusano; Dalot, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Leao; Mandzukic;

Why Dalot and not Kalulu?
Not buying this line up for so many reasons.
Lol how Dalot still sees the field is beyond me. Pioli is frustrating me lately with Dalot and Meite. Is he blind or stupid
Keep forgetting that Dejan Stankovic is their coach, a reminder in case anyone else too.
It's a horrible way to treat Kalulu tbh. He did well and improved with every game. And then, overnight, he's been glued to the bench. In the meantime Dalot has given average (at best) after average performances, never shown any signs of improvement, and still gets to start in Calabria's absence.
As of tonight Italian time Sky is predicting Kalulu
(02-18-2021, 02:05 AM)reza Wrote: Keep forgetting that Dejan Stankovic is their coach, a reminder in case anyone else too.

Just read a report that he claims that he wants to help Merda out by tiring us out before the Derby. What a merda.  Angry

(02-18-2021, 02:22 AM)nefremo Wrote: It's a horrible way to treat Kalulu tbh. He did well and improved with every game. And then, overnight, he's been glued to the bench. In the meantime Dalot has given average (at best) after average performances, never shown any signs of improvement, and still gets to start in Calabria's absence.

I feel that Dalot has even regressed, though he wasn't too good to begin with. Kalulu has shown that he is on an upward trend. Besides that, he is actually our OWN player, so I can't see why he is behind Dalot on the pecking order.

(02-18-2021, 03:52 AM)reza Wrote: As of tonight Italian time Sky is predicting Kalulu

Let's hope that it will turn out to be the case.
aka xudong
(02-18-2021, 04:12 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: Just read a report that he claims that he wants to help Merda out by tiring us out before the Derby. What a merda.  Angry

I feel that Dalot has even regressed, though he wasn't too good to begin with. Kalulu has shown that he is on an upward trend. Besides that, he is actually our OWN player, so I can't see why he is behind Dalot on the pecking order.

Let's hope that it will turn out to be the case.

Can't expect better from them. Merda acting like Merda.

The Dalot thing I feel is an effort to see whether he's worth keeping as a depth player ans while he showed some signs earlier, he's showing less and less reason to spend any money on him every game. 

Kalulu should be starting in place of Calabria