Week 25: Milan - Udinese March 3 20:45
Another midweek match.
The schedule is of course crazy and we have two injuries coming off the Roma match. Ibra will perhaps miss 2 weeks and Hakan will miss this one and be re-evaluated later in the week.

3bandiera
When is that Sanremo (spelling?) event? I thought that Ibrahimovic is going to miss some game anyway?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful because he was indeed the man that took us out of the previous dump, but I felt that age is finally catching up with Ibrahimovic. (Just to be clear, he is still very useful, but he no longer seems capable of doing it all by himself.)
aka xudong
Ibra was not going to miss games due to the festival, he was just not training with the rest of the team all the time during this week (I think festival runs this week). I don't know why he was allowed to do this and why he even wants to do this but what do I know.
1. his big ego beats his professionalism
2. he made the commitment before this season when he didn't expect to renew with us
3. both of above

make your pick. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Sky & GdS Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saele, Diaz, Rebic; Leao

Is Rebic fit?
Rebic's injury was not as bad as initially feared. It is possible that he may make it, as reflected in this prediction.
aka xudong
Rebic will be back. Hopefully Bennacer as well.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(03-01-2021, 11:32 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Sky & GdS Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saele, Diaz, Rebic; Leao

Is Rebic fit?

I'll take Hauge  over Diaz to start. He has potential  and needs to be given a chance.
Maldini said that Ibra had arranged Sanremo apearance last year, before he renewed his contract with Milan because he thought that he will not renew.
New Sky probable is benching Tomori...

Donnarumma; Kalulu, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Tonali; Castillejo, Brahim, Rebic; Leao