Week 25: Milan - Udinese March 3 20:45
Love what's happening.

Real tests for everyone
Our medical staff is a shit show. Not only do we have tons of injuries, many of which muscular, it also takes our players forever to recover from the injury and discover their form. Rebic is the perfect example of this. Guy broke his arm early in season and had COVID. He still hasn't regained his form now. It is getting to the point where if a player gets injured at all, he is basically done for the season for us (in terms of match form).
Yes. Everyone out. Roma? Go. Kalulu? He's useless. Donnaruma? Piece of shit, it's not like he had even a half-decent game this last calendar year. Hasn't even made a proper save. Chalhanoglou? Not even a footballer anymore. Kjaer? Waaaay too slow. Zlatan? He's made of glass, ruins everything. Certainly not the God of football he was like one month ago. Mandzu? Worst signing ever, so many starts, so many chances to prove himself. Pioli? Time to go he's destroying this team and its history evidently, bring Ragnick. It's not normal, that dip of form. It's outrageous. It's simply a disgrace not to keep winning all the matches for like 3 years. Hell, burn the stadium while we're at it. We're probably getting relegated anyway when the season ends. Fuck this. Everybody, let's support fucking Monza from now on
No matter what Pioli says....what happened today, YET AGAIN, is the wrong approach...especially after half time.

It was evident, from the first 10 mins of the game, that Udinese was going to defend with 10 behind the ball.
So, I can understand playing a patient game in the 1st half. I can understand "taking our time". But why did we play like this in the 2nd half too? We played with an attitude of "there is time, there is time, calm down, there is time". We made it seem like the ref won't end the game until we score. As if the game will last for 24 hrs.

There simply wasn't enough desperation. There wasn't enough pushing. There were just endless, slow passes. We needed desperation. We needed to play like we are 1-0 down in a cup final with 5 mins to go. It's too bad. It's too bad that we played in the 80th minute, as if it's the 8th minute.
We didn't play like our season depended on it. We didn't play like our life depended on it.

Too bad....
Very disappointing....

I will add that I also agree with Pioli on the "lack of quality" part. Kalulu and Samu had so many opportunities to cross in the 1st half, and the crosses never passed the near post. Leao, garbage display with a garbage attitude. Rebic, garbage display. Meite...wtf is this guy in Milan for?
We've also totally distroyed Hauge's confidence. He had 2 opportunities to hammer the ball inside the box. Twice he didn't, scared to. The Hauge we played against would have. This Hauge, no.
(03-03-2021, 11:47 PM)reza Wrote: A player like Leao shouldn't be given anymore chances, fans destroyed Silva far sooner than Leao.

Considering injuries:
Sala Diaz Hauge
Rebic

Anything else and it is time to question Pioli too.

Starting to think Leao isn't cut out for Serie A. Needs space to be able to play his game and he just doesn't get the space in the Serie A.

(03-04-2021, 01:51 AM)nefremo Wrote: No matter what Pioli says....what happened today, YET AGAIN, is the wrong approach...especially after half time.

It was evident, from the first 10 mins of the game, that Udinese was going to defend with 10 behind the ball.
So, I can understand playing a patient game in the 1st half. I can understand "taking our time". But why did we play like this in the 2nd half too? We played with an attitude of "there is time, there is time, calm down, there is time". We made it seem like the ref won't end the game until we score. As if the game will last for 24 hrs.

There simply wasn't enough desperation. There wasn't enough pushing. There were just endless, slow passes. We needed desperation. We needed to play like we are 1-0 down in a cup final with 5 mins to go. It's too bad. It's too bad that we played in the 80th minute, as if it's the 8th minute.
We didn't play like our season depended on it. We didn't play like our life depended on it.

Too bad....
Very disappointing....

I will add that I also agree with Pioli on the "lack of quality" part. Kalulu and Samu had so many opportunities to cross in the 1st half, and the crosses never passed the near post. Leao, garbage display with a garbage attitude. Rebic, garbage display. Meite...wtf is this guy in Milan for?
We've also totally distroyed Hauge's confidence. He had 2 opportunities to hammer the ball inside the box. Twice he didn't, scared to. The Hauge we played against would have. This Hauge, no.

Hauge should have been loaned. No point keeping him to sit on the bench.
Meite is shit but he's better than Krunic. 

But yes. Attitude is the key issue here. Lack of urgency. The way we played when there was minutes left is the way we should have been playing after half time.
It was that never say die attitude that saved us late in a few games earlier in the season
I saw our last game of the season is @ Atalanta. We better have our CL spot wrapped up, we don't want to leave it to that match!