Week 26: Verona - Milan March 7 15:00
What really gives me hope about this performance is that it was so disciplined. You could tell the players knew that in order to get something out of this game, they would have to stay focused and do exactly what Pioli had instructed them to do. It was with that mentality that this whole adventure began, so I'm really really happy to see the players fall back on it in difficult times.
(03-07-2021, 10:19 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I think at this point Tomori needs to be a regular starter, not an alternative to Kjær or Romagnoli. For the rest of the season I hope to see him start every match alongside one of the other two. We honestly haven't had a defender who's this talented since Thiago Silva. And I really hope we can find a deal with Chelsea for him in the summer. The fact that he's already learning Italian and doing everything he can to fit in at least points to him wanting to stay if he can.

I mean, he's just 23 and he plays like this. Imagine how good he'll be in five years.

arent we have a clause on him? how much is it? if its just 30m i say, buy him right away, he looks to be a 60m player already
(03-07-2021, 10:19 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I think at this point Tomori needs to be a regular starter, not an alternative to Kjær or Romagnoli. For the rest of the season I hope to see him start every match alongside one of the other two. We honestly haven't had a defender who's this talented since Thiago Silva. And I really hope we can find a deal with Chelsea for him in the summer. The fact that he's already learning Italian and doing everything he can to fit in at least points to him wanting to stay if he can.

I mean, he's just 23 and he plays like this. Imagine how good he'll be in five years.

Tomori and Romagnoli should start more often and Kjear should be rested more often as he is old and injury prone and doesn't look the same Kjaer since his injury. What happened to Gabbia?
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Fantastic display. Considering the players available I didn't expect creativity. But those who played showed that we can be physical too. Romagnoli's anticipation was great. Kessie was masssive in midfield.
per l'amaro e il dolce