Europa League Rd of 16: Manchester United - Milan March 11 18:55
To forfeit or not? Big Grin
If the injury timelines go well Bennacer, Mandzukic and possibly Calhanoglu could be back but do we even want them starting this match?

Devilconfused
This match would be boring 0-0 draw. Both clubs are currently out of form and reluctant to score open goals Icon_lol2
NO DRY LOANS Angry Angry
(03-04-2021, 08:49 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: This match would be boring 0-0 draw. Both clubs are currently out of form and reluctant to score open goals Icon_lol2

Did you see the predictions so far in our PL? Sagrin
Those predictions are magic of jinx Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(03-04-2021, 08:55 PM)reza Wrote: Did you see the predictions so far in our PL?  Sagrin

I just did.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Think this clash would be a good opportunity for many players to play good in order to show up and raise their value. On the other hand our main aim is to get a CL spot. Therefore I don’t expect too much and would not make EL as priority number 1 for us..
If inter loses against Atalanta, scudetto is ours
(03-07-2021, 06:26 PM)mazen111 Wrote: If inter loses against Atalanta, scudetto is ours

Nope
NO DRY LOANS Angry Angry
Man U with a big win over City. I didn't watch much but it seems counter-punched City and got a big win for them.

We will hopefully get some player's back and get good motivation from playing this group.
Sorry for being a pessimist, but I predict 2-0 to Man Utd. I think we have a few too many injuries for this one, but let's see.