Week 29: Milan - Sampdoria April 3 12:30
Full time. 1-1. What a crap match. It's so bad I almost have no words. We only woke up 5 minutes before the end when Sampdoria had been one man down for almost half an hour...
Again, we got what we deserved but Pioli's starting 11 was poor especially Krunic and Samu. He prefers those two over Rebic and Hauge yet those two do nothing. It's anti-football.

We won't make CL at this rate and that sucks. We had too many game's like this and Piloi seems out of idea's.
Team of total idiots. Leave it until they're about to lose to start playing? What kind of weak mentality does this team have. If we don't make CL this year I'm not even going to waste my time waking up at 6 am to watch these games anymore with this dumpster fire of a team

Krunic in attack? Saelemakers RB?
Full time. Disappointed to not win today, but Samp were good and we weren't. A draw is probably the right result. That said, we were incredibly unlucky that Kessie didn't score there right at the end. Good goal by Hauge btw, happy to see a decent performance from him again.
So disappointed that we lost two points and especially how we lost the points.
aka xudong
This is the reason why Raiola don't want to sign a contract for Gigio. We will play Europa League next season, such a team doesn't deserve to play in Ch. League.
Odricem se sina preko novina bude li navijac Juventusa !!!
(04-03-2021, 01:28 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Again, we got what we deserved but Pioli's 11 was poor especially Krunic and Samu.

I do not understand why he started Saele on RB instead of RW. Castillejo did nothing in this game, and Krunic was poor too. Hauge and Kalulu should start the next one, with Saele in the RW position.
1 point, but feels like a loss. We started the 2nd half better. Sampdoria laid off the press and we were starting to control the game. Then, Theo happened. There is no excuse for that. It's his nonchallant attitude on the ball that's almost costing us a goal in every single game. And in a some, today being 1 of those, it actually has.

Still, we had more then 35 minutes to play. Then, a red card with 30 minutes to go....and we STILL showed nothing.

There wasn't enough desperation in our play. We didn't look like we are playing for our lives. Not until the last 5 minutes anyway...
(04-03-2021, 01:28 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Again, we got what we deserved but Pioli's 11 was poor especially Krunic and Samu.

Saelesmaekers too. The entire right side was just handicapped. 

Even Bennacer has been rusty and had so many mistakes. I understand the importance of a fully-fit Bennacer so he had to be played, but I thought that Pioli didn't get the best out of it either. 

I don't know who lost the game for us, but Pioli has failed to take control of the game. Our entire game plan was just to wait until Sampdoria tired out but Hernandez fucked up with his stupid-ass pass, then Sampdoria just sat back and we still couldn't break down the defense. Hauge and Rebic should have come on much earlier or even started the game. Sampdoria is a good team and Ranieri is a good coach, but we should have done much better.
aka xudong
Zlatan is struggling more and more. He's often injured and can't run much. He can say what he wants, but age is catching up with him. His stay can't be extended, at least not at €7m per season.