La Liga
Iniesta is also the Barcelona player I like.

Barcelona are already at the deep wrong state so Xavi can only make it less wrong, but it needs great patience and I am not sure Xavi can be a Pioli for them, without Maldini at the foundation and Ibra in the locker room.
(11-04-2021, 01:34 PM)sylrus Wrote: what do you guys think about xavi coaching barca?

Hope he fails. Hope they qualify to the Conference League.
(11-04-2021, 01:34 PM)sylrus Wrote: what do you guys think about xavi coaching barca?

He has a massive job ahead of him. He played with Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Henry in the past. Nowadays, the club is in huge debt. And what they've got to show for it? Strikers like Braithwaite and Luuk de Jong who was deemed not good enough for Newcastle United.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(11-09-2021, 02:53 AM)nefremo Wrote: Hope he fails. Hope they qualify to the Conference League.

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(11-09-2021, 10:16 AM)Nalx Wrote: He has a massive job ahead of him. He played with Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Henry in the past. Nowadays, the club is in huge debt. And what they've got to show for it? Strikers like Braithwaite and Luuk de Jong who was deemed not good enough for Newcastle United.

look at the youngster, not the old players, i think they have an excellent prospect just like chelsea 2 seasons ago
Blank

Quote:LaLiga concluded on Monday the tender for the national market broadcast rights of LaLiga Santander in Spain and Andorra for the period between 2022/2023 and 2026/2027.

For a total of 4.95 billion euros over the coming five-season period, Movistar will broadcast a total of five matches per matchday plus three full matchdays, while DAZN will broadcast five matches per matchday.

The total figure represents an increase compared to the previous cycle for similar packages.

LaLiga SmartBank, the hospitality channel, and the LaLiga Santander free-to-air match are expected to be put out for tender between February and March 2022.

LaLiga has managed to keep its audiovisual revenues steady at a time when most major European leagues reached a ceiling or experienced reduced valuations in their most recent cycles in which many industry experts were predicting significant decreases.
Last time I watched game from spanish football was when Deportivo became champion. It's maybe more than 20 years ago, I think.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(12-14-2021, 01:04 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Last time I watched game from spanish football was when Deportivo became champion. It's maybe more than 20 years ago, I think.

Sadly they are in 3rd division now...
(12-14-2021, 04:39 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Sadly they are in 3rd division now...

There is nothing sad about it. We were eliminated by them twice earlier this century. 

They can stay down there for while.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Kun Agüero announced his retirement from professional football at the age of 33, due to a heart problem. Poor guy joined Barcelona wanting to play alongside with Messi in a club, and that will never happen now.
aka xudong